xbox serial no

Discus and support xbox serial no in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; xbox serial no hi erxactly where do i find xbox serial number but cant find i did find one long number but im not sure if that is it thanks for your... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Jakebrown5, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Jakebrown5
    Jakebrown5 Guest

xbox serial no

xbox serial no
    Hi, what do you need the console serial number for? The serial number is both behind the console and in the system infoxbox serial no :)

:)

Jakebrown5, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox serial

Hi

I think all versions of the Xbox One X console are the same on the inside and have been very reliable. If you want extra reassurance I would suggest you look to purchase an Xbox One X console directly from Microsoft and then add the Microsoft Complete warranty
    to the purchase that I personally think is a very good price for what it offers.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/complete
    ^This

If there's an issue with a console it would be specific to that console, not when it was manufactured. It's not like the days of the 360 where you had components that did change between manufacturing dates.
  3. lorato matrix Win User

xbox serial

What this means is that any version of xbox one x releases does not differentiate the release date, they all work well buy any version of x
  4. Jakebrown5 Win User

xbox serial no

thanks i did it without the number ,i was trying to recover my accounct , thankyou all for yoiur help
  5. {Parity} Win User

xbox serial no

You can go to the menu and select system info and the serial number is located/displayed there. Use this

LINK
  6. gds1972 Win User

xbox serial

Hi

I think all versions of the Xbox One X console are the same on the inside and have been very reliable. If you want extra reassurance I would suggest you look to purchase an Xbox One X console directly from Microsoft and then add the Microsoft Complete warranty
    to the purchase that I personally think is a very good price for what it offers.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/complete
Thema:

xbox serial no

1. xbox serial no - Similar Threads - serial

2. Problem with my serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with my serial number: So, i want to send my controller to the repair service, but when i look my serial number on my controller, i have: numbers but also letters and when i enter the N/S, i can't enter him entirely...
  3. cant find serial number (one Controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant find serial number (one Controller): My Controller is broken( rs goes up) and there isnt a serial number where it should be. where else could i find it? do i have other options? Thx [img] [img] aba448f0-6acc-4f5a-904e-1bcab17595cf
  4. Xbox regenerated serial sticker discoloured

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox regenerated serial sticker discoloured: the sticker on the back of the console serial discolored; I passed a finger over and the ink went away... Oh MY GOD... Should Contact custumer service ? a4032022-36ff-4ac3-8b0a-d04c3740e5d7
  5. XBox One Controller Serial Number

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One Controller Serial Number: Hello, My problem is I can't enter the serial number of my XBox One controller because it contains letters which you can't type into the activation window on xbox.com/xbox/warranty. I'm sure that...
  6. xbox serial

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox serial: hi all i am new in this area and i will buy new xbox one x from local store how can i sure that is product is new version or old version that Because there are some traders Othololi that there...
  7. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Find serial of stolen 360 console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Find serial of stolen 360 console: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Find serial of stolen 360 console Sorry that to hear that your 360 was not listed in the "Devices" information. That's the only location...
  8. Serial number of a xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serial number of a xbox one controller: Hello, I bought a xbox one controller on Amazon the February 7 2018 and after playing a video game early may, the right joystick broke itself abnormally. So I look at the instruction and I saw...
  9. GTA IV serial number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV serial number: Hello, I had GTA IV successfully installed in my computer a few years ago, bought it in a brick-and-mortar shop. But then, after the Win10 upgrade, I may have uninstalled it or it simply...
  10. Serial number of a xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serial number of a xbox one controller: Hello, I bought a xbox one controller on Amazon the February 7 2018 and after playing a video game early may, the right joystick broke itself abnormally. So I look at the instruction and I saw...