Xbox serie X Complete Warranty not available

Discus and support Xbox serie X Complete Warranty not available in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I wanted to buy the complete Warranty on my xbox serie X but it says in the microsoft store on the xbox that this item is out of stock.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CédricChevalier, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:13 AM.

1. Xbox serie X Complete Warranty not available

Hi everyone,

I wanted to buy the complete Warranty on my xbox serie X but it says in the microsoft store on the
    xbox that this item is out of stock. I bought the xbox 3 weeks ago and really want to buy it before the 30days. I will appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks

:)

CédricChevalier, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:13 AM
  2. ngocphi Win User

Nk the console is out of stock

You have to contact ms store support to order the complete

I purchased it mysrlf
  3. ngocphi Win User

Warranty

Hi Inpurchased a xbox x, store did not offer exteneded warranty. They did say Ps5 offered online option. Wondering if Xbox does also if not. I should I return to store and wait for next sales of xbox
    Its upto the store to offer you extended warranty instore

HOWEVER if this is the x series you just contact ms store for ms complete warranty
  4. Lt Farty Pants Win User

Warranty

I got in the chat early this morning on the Microsoft Complete warranty website and added the extended warranty for $49 to my Series X. Took about 15 minutes total to have it added.

You have 45 days after purchase to add the warranty.
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Sorry this game or app isn't compatible. 0x87e00016

this game is available on multiple platforms as a game preview and only available on series s and series x consoles for xbox.

source
  6. Smwutches Win User

Phantom 'Xbox All Access' Subscription? - not legit?

That was actually a different All Access plan that would allow you to upgrade to a One X. It's completely separate from the Series X All Access option which wasn't made available until the end of 2019.
Thema:

1. Xbox serie X Complete Warranty not available - Similar Threads - serie Complete Warranty

2. Xbox series X electrical hum while completely off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X electrical hum while completely off: As the title stats, my console has a hum/buzz whatever you want to call it while the console is off and in energy saving mode. Only way ive found that it stops, is if i unplug the console. I know...
  3. X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App: I’ve had an issue that happens a couple of times a week (usually from the Rewards app) where the Series X will do a hard shut down (no image) although the controller and system light remain on, It...
  4. My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S are taking too much to stop making noises and completely turn off.: My Xbox Series S are taking too much time to turn completely off. He takes 1 minute to stop making noises and completely turn off. Is this normal? And I use the economic mode....
  5. Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...: Hello, I was able to buy and play my Series X only 4 days after the launch and was pretty excited but have ran into certain issues myself that have led me to wanting to order a service and...
  6. Series X Microsoft Complete for the UK, can you get an extended warranty.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Microsoft Complete for the UK, can you get an extended warranty.....: Has anyone else who's bought a Series X or S at launch in the UK been able to buy the extended warranty (MS complete) for it? If so, how!? I bought mine from GAME (retail) and they couldn't...
  7. Just purchased Microsoft Complete extended warranty for Xbox Series X, if I sell the Series...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Just purchased Microsoft Complete extended warranty for Xbox Series X, if I sell the Series...: I purchased and Xbox Series X at Walmart and also purchased a Microsoft Complete 3-year extended warranty for it through Microsoft. Unfortunate circumstances may force me to sell the Xbox Series...
  8. Is the Microsoft Complete extended warranty available for Series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Microsoft Complete extended warranty available for Series X?: The Microsoft UK store only mentions One and One X and not series X/S and the purchase links do not work. Is Microsoft relaunching the extended 3 year warranty for the series X? If so, how can we...
  9. Xbox Series X warranty started early and unable to purchase Microsoft Complete.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X warranty started early and unable to purchase Microsoft Complete.: Hi, I pre-ordered my Xbox Series X through Microsoft on the 22nd of September and received it yesterday (10th of November). Since I ordered it through Microsoft my console was already registered...
  10. Does Microsoft Complete warranty cover stick drift for the Elite series 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft Complete warranty cover stick drift for the Elite series 2?: Hello, I'm looking to buy a controller elite series 2 but I can't get it from bestbuy in my country so I thought about trying to buy it from the microsoft store with the 3 year warranty....