xbox series 2 wireless controller

Discus and support xbox series 2 wireless controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series 2 controllers LB button in broken and wont respond when i click it, and I want to know where I send my controller to get it replaced. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scarbear508, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Scarbear508
    Scarbear508 Guest

My xbox series 2 controllers LB button in broken and wont respond when i click it, and I want to know where I send my controller to get it replaced. I bought it at best buy and it is still in warranty.

:)

Scarbear508, Aug 14, 2022
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

3. Aly Jawhar Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

Definitely the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
  4. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one elite 2 controller

Hello Kingmemphis637,

Thank you for your post. You can find the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 from available retailers on the following page:

Xbox Elite Controller - Retailers

I hope this helps.
  6. Nickrey1 Win User

XBox Elite Series 2 with Sticky left trigger

my new XBox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday
Thema:

1. xbox series 2 wireless controller - Similar Threads - series wireless controller

2. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller stopped working wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller stopped working wirelessly: My new controller worked perfectly with my Windows 10 PC for about 4 days. There were no issues. Then on day 5, it just completely stopped working wirelessly. I have tried all the troubleshooting...
  3. XBox Elite Series 2 Controller stopped working wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite Series 2 Controller stopped working wirelessly: My new controller worked perfectly with my Windows 10 PC for about 4 days. There were no issues. Then on day 5, it just completely stopped working wirelessly. I have tried all the troubleshooting...
  4. Issues with the Xbox Series controller on PC using the official wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with the Xbox Series controller on PC using the official wireless adapter: Hello, I am posting here because I have no idea where to ask for help, Microsoft support is useless. Anyways here it goes: For a long time I am been using DS4 with my PC. While it works great,...
  5. How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get controller to work on Xbox series X while using wireless display app to connect...: I’m trying to play pc games on my living room tv. I have the xbox series x with the wireless display app and I’m able to cast my pc screen to the xbox fine. But the xbox controller doesn’t...
  6. XBOX Series S/X Controller won't wireless sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S/X Controller won't wireless sync.: My XBOX controller (Series S/X variant) won't sync wirelessly to my PC/Laptop. It will work with a wired cable, but not Bluetooth. I bought it last year, it is an electric volt colour and was...
  7. Use headphones through 3.5mm jack with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use headphones through 3.5mm jack with Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller and Win 10 PC: Connected my Elite Series 2 controller - Have updated it through the accessories app, fiddled with the settings - works with games for input and sound with USB connected. However cannot get sound...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Broken Again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Broken Again.: Hi, My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 had to be sent off to be repaired/replaced at the end of 2021 for bumper issues. Five months later and the same issue has happened again but I now...
  9. Xbox Series S Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Wireless Controller Keeps Disconnecting: Today, my Xbox Series S Wireless Controller starting having this issue where every 5 minutes or so, it would randomly stop responding and start blinking to reconnect to my PC via Bluetooth. The...
  10. Xbox series controller unresponsive when connected wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller unresponsive when connected wirelessly: Hi I just got a series controller. So its connected to my laptop fine but unresponsive with games. It only works when I connect it directly via usb. Updates done. Connects fine but unresponsive...