Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't...

Discus and support Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, while trying to play on Xcloud in browser app, both in Chrome and Edge, the Xbox Series controller I have connected keeps scrolling to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by blaze_wrr, Aug 1, 2021.

1. blaze_wrr
    blaze_wrr Guest

Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't...

Hi there, while trying to play on Xcloud in browser app, both in Chrome and Edge, the Xbox Series controller I have connected keeps scrolling to the right while browsing the Xcloud menu, and once a game is launched it doesn't recognize any inputs. Tested in on several games, including Gamepass titles installed on my PC, everything is fine there. I plugged it into multiple USB ports and rebooted the PC several times, got updates etc. Nothing helped so far, would love to finally play Fable II on PC so any solution is greatly appreciated.

:)

blaze_wrr, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Axzo Win User

Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't recognize inputs in-game

3. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't recognize inputs in-game

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. I'm sorry you're going through this problem. Please try to carry out the solutions below.

Solution 1:

Check out the article below on the official Microsoft website, where she shows possible reasons why this is happening, and possible solutions as well.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Solution 2:

Check out the information on the link below, provided by one of the Microsoft agents around the world, see if his solution can help you.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

*If none of this works, I recommend that you initiate a repair order on the Microsoft website below, there you will find all the instructions on how to do this.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  4. east10th Win User

xcloud & surface pro x

I sure will. Right now i use Google Stadia in browser but im wait to try xcloud.
  5. SamQY Win User

Games on MacBook

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

No, you will need a Windows PC to run Game Pass games. You can use games that are on xCloud in your browser but you will need the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, it's in a region that xCloud supports and a controller. But unfortunately, so far, Minecraft is not on xCloud but it has great games there that you can enjoy. You can play cloud games in your browser at xbox.com/play.
  6. Sup3rZlash3r Win User

XCloud Gaming Lag Issues

Yes there is no issue with xcloud but there is some issue the app, both pc and mobile, with how the mobile app and how the service handles the data packets. I sit next to the router with my mobile device and it still doesn't work. Are there any specific ports that should be forwarded on the router? Xcloud streaming on the mobile and in the gamepass pc app have similar issues even though my pc is hardwired, the only way I have been able to play it is through a web browser on my pc.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't... - Similar Threads - Series controller keeps

2. Xbox Series X controller keeps vibrating randomly even when turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller keeps vibrating randomly even when turned off: One of my Xbox Series X controllers, which is relatively new, keeps randomly vibrating. Even when it's supposed to be turned off. At first it only did it a couple of times every few minutes, and...
  3. Controller Elite Series 2 Keeps Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Elite Series 2 Keeps Turning off: I don't know if there is something I can do with it, but every time I connect the controller to the cable and I'm using it at the same time it just turns off again and again, it only happens when...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting in PC Games?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting in PC Games?!: So I've had a Series X controller (WIRELESS CONTROLLER BUT USING A USB CABLE) now for a good 6-8(?) months and had no issues. Last week it randomly started cutting out whilst in game (F1/Rocket...
  5. My series x keeps disconnecting my controller and external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x keeps disconnecting my controller and external storage device: My series x is constantly disconnecting my external hard drive kicking me out of any game I am playing which is very frustrating. My Xbox one and one x never had this issue with my device so I'm...
  6. X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series S Picture keeps breaking up and Controller disconnects: I only recently in the last week got an X box S. I set it up and all seemed ok. However within a couple of days I noticed a real lag on Forza Horizon 4. I have a fast internet connection (and a X...
  7. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting: I’ve followed all the steps outlined on the site, and none of them work. This never happened until upgrading the system software a few days ago. Now it won’t connect back AT ALL....
  8. series x controller keeps disconnecting which then causes the wifi to disconnect or the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    series x controller keeps disconnecting which then causes the wifi to disconnect or the...: Finally took the plunge and upgraded to the series X and had nothing but issues with it. The controller often disconnects within minutes of starting a game, the screen flickers at the same time...
  9. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

in XBoX on Mobile
    While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...: While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5...
  10. Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting with Xbox Series X: Xbox Series X Xbox Elite 2 Controller Steel Series Arctis 9x Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting randomly at least once per day, I can‘t seem to work out whats triggering it - somtimes...