Xbox series controller problems on PC

Discus and support Xbox series controller problems on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Game bar always shows critical battery level. I'm constantly having trouble with bluetooth connection stability even with fresh batteries. [img] I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Borkis, Jan 11, 2021 at 7:02 PM.

1. Borkis
    Borkis Guest

2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Critical Battery on Xbox game bar - Windows 10

That's a Series X/S controller right? I think I have the same issue. Pretty sure its related to the same problem many people had just getting these controllers to work on Windows 10 via BT.

For moment we're just going to have to leave it and hope they fix it with a Windows update. I don't use my Series X controller much on PC as I've got two other Xbox One controllers.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Cannot configure xbox elite series 2 in Accessories app

• To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and plug the
      other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series Wireless Controller issues on PC

Hello,

Yeah there is clearly a fault here. My Series S controller connects fine via USB C cable but when connected via Bluetooth it's just detected as a generic direct input controller rather than an Xinput Xbox controller.

You would have thought the Windows 10 team would have created a driver for the controller to work correctly over BT? My Xbox One controller still works fine and works on PC and my Series S.

It least we all have the same problem so it's a driver/device issue at the moment.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC via bluetooth? Works fine when USB

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that.

Customizing user profiles on a Windows 10 PC is not supported via Bluetooth. Any Bluetooth capable Xbox One controllers will need to be plugged in via USB-C or through the Xbox Wireless Adapter if you want to customize and use custom profiles. The Xbox Accessories
    app will not detect your controller over Bluetooth connection.

Use the Xbox Accessories app to customize your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2  

Things to keep in mind:

• The Xbox Accessories app is only available on Xbox One and Windows 10.
    • To configure the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, get the Windows 10 May 2019 Update (or later) and make sure your PC has the latest fixes.

See how to get updates
    • The Xbox Accessories app won’t detect your controller if you’re using Bluetooth to connect to your PC. Connect your controller using Xbox Wireless, or plug the included USB-C cable into the back of the Xbox Elite Wireless
      Controller Series 2 and plug the other end into your PC. For more info, see
      How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox series controller problems on PC - Similar Threads - series controller problems

2. Xbox Series X Controller for PC and problems about i am facing right now and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Controller for PC and problems about i am facing right now and then...: Hello community! I bought the brand new controller from Microsoft called Xbox Series X Controller which is described as Windows compatible device... It is manufactured by Microsoft so no wonder...
  3. New Xbox Series X/S core controller connection problems to pc. Please Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox Series X/S core controller connection problems to pc. Please Help!: As a gift, I got the brand new Xbox core controller. When I got it home I tried plugging it in and it wouldn't connect to the computer. I thought maybe it was a problem with the chord. So I bought...
  4. Control game has problem on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control game has problem on Xbox Series S: The Control game is having several crashes on my Xbox Series S. Sometimes it simply crashes with a high-pitched sound, other times it displays a out of vídeo memory message. I would like to know...
  5. Series x controller problem keeps disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Series x controller problem keeps disconnecting: I got one of the new seris x controllers but I don't not yet have a seris x I still have an xbox one. The problem is the controller can randomly disconnected even though it has full battery and...
  6. Xbox series x controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x controller problem: I recently bought a xbox series X controller . I connected it to my pc and it stays connected for around 15 minutes and then automatically disconnects while I play a game. I am so frustrated...
  7. problem to use xbox series s controller in remote play to IoS

in XBoX on Mobile
    problem to use xbox series s controller in remote play to IoS: hello, i have an issue rigarding the xbox series s controller when i play in remote. actually the controller can pair and connect to the phone (iphone xs). but then when the main page lobby of the...
  8. Xbox series x: controller connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x: controller connection problem: Ive had my xbox series x for a few weeks now and I can turn the console on and connect my controller to begin playing just fine but usually after the 3rd or 4th time turning it back on from sleep...
  9. Xbox Series controller problem button with Y, is that normal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series controller problem button with Y, is that normal?: This is normal with the new 2020 controller? I had the 360 and One controller and register well the button when u press it lightly. But sometimes it doesnt register well the Y button in some...
  10. Xbox Series X Connectivity Problem: Wireless Controllers and Wireless Headsets Randomly...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Connectivity Problem: Wireless Controllers and Wireless Headsets Randomly...: I just brought my Series X. Everyday when my SteelSeries Arctis 9X is connected, the audio will completely drop out even though they are still connected/paired whilst remaining on. This is...