Xbox Series Gaming on the go!

Discus and support Xbox Series Gaming on the go! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I love my Xbox Series S - it is brilliant but what is so frustrating is taking Xbox gaming on the go or rather not being able to! Cloud and remote... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by mattjarvis2, Aug 14, 2021.

1. mattjarvis2
    mattjarvis2 Guest

I love my Xbox Series S - it is brilliant but what is so frustrating is taking Xbox gaming on the go or rather not being able to!

Cloud and remote play are great but so many places in the UK don’t have good enough wi or mobile signal meaning when I am away I am not able to play games.

Surely there must be a way this can be changed as I know gaming on the go now is really important to many like myself and it’s Xbox games I want to be playing. There must be a way to download and take games on the go in 2021!!

:)

mattjarvis2, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

it runs linux so any games you want to play on it have to use the Proton layer. I know people working on the linux side of things with steam have managed to get sea of thieves running now and halo mcc runs great in mod mode, they are currently working with anticheat to overcome any issues with that then most games that require anticheat will run flawlessly.

I know once they have anticheat solved then that will be it, ill ditch windows and move full time to linux.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Download them to what exactly? There isn't any hardware out there that could play Xbox One games directly on a small handheld device, let alone Series X|S type games.

A handheld Xbox device can't be developed quickly. Valve's new up-coming Steam Deck that you may of heard of took several years to develop.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

There are many mobile titles like Mahjong, Forza Street and Minecraft that run on the Xbox backbone and work on mobile devices.

Alternately you can purchase a laptop of sufficient spec to play the PC side of things

The power requirements are prohibitive for anything running on a battery. You’ll be gaming for 30 minutes with something the size of a bowling ball
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Based on my experience, I expect unoptimized versions of games like you find on gamepass, and unoptimzed operating systems will present a challenge when it comes to battery life and processing power. I recommend waiting for reviews before making an investment in it to make sure it does and plays what you need it to.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

or just get a steam deck when they come out lol.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series Gaming on the go! - Similar Threads - Series Gaming

2. PC Xbox Game App Will Not Show Video When Connected to My Xbox Series X Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC Xbox Game App Will Not Show Video When Connected to My Xbox Series X Console: When I connect my Xbox Series X to my PC Xbox App, I can hear sound and I can tell I am moving around the menu with my controller, but I have no video. I have to turn on the TV my Series X is...
  3. Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x not loading certain games. Just take me back to the dashboard without a error...: I’ve literally tried every fix. I think my Xbox is defective. Idk what to do be8d4563-08bd-4f2e-897e-2a3bb6c58e4f
  4. Issue with starting and downloading games on Xbox Series S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with starting and downloading games on Xbox Series S.: I’ve had an issue with installing and playing games. I would attempt to start and nothing happened. On top of that, I haven’t been able to install games, they stop randomly. I’ve tried resetting,...
  5. Blank white popup appears whenever I want to purchase a game on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blank white popup appears whenever I want to purchase a game on Xbox Series X: Hey! So later today I've redeemed an Xbox giftcard of 25$ I have the money in my Xbox account and all and when I tried purchasing a game (On my Xbox Series X) all the came up was a white screen...
  6. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition crashes on some games. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition crashes on some games. HELP!: the day I received my Xbox I installed some of my favorite games such as halo infinite, gta, cyberpunk, assassins creed, battlefield…etc. I could play the majority of my games, but cyberpunk...
  7. Madden 22 xbox series x crashes whenever there’s a game in the update que

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 22 xbox series x crashes whenever there’s a game in the update que: My madden 22 for Xbox series X has been crashing a lot recently and I figured out it crashes whenever there is a game sitting in the updates tab. Why does this happen and is their a way to fix it?...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me out of games and performing slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me out of games and performing slow: It’s driving my son mad. It’s throwing him out of games including fifa and Fortnite. The network is fine and the internet is great in the house. I have tried deleting Fortnite and reloading but it...
  9. Xbox Series X, purchased the right game, but wrong game in the library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X, purchased the right game, but wrong game in the library.: Dear Community, I purchased the Grand Theft Auto V (complete version, both story and online mode) from the xbox.com for Xbox Series X on Thursday, but today I can only see Grand Theft Auto Online...
  10. Xbox Series X games lagging with Good Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X games lagging with Good Wifi: Hey, I have an Xbox Series X and I've been experiencing Lag Spikes (every couple seconds to minutes, it varies) for all the games I've been playing for the past two months. This makes the session...