Xbox Series Gaming on the go!

Discus and support Xbox Series Gaming on the go! in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I love my Xbox Series S - it is brilliant but what is so frustrating is taking Xbox gaming on the go or rather not being able to! Cloud and remote... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by mattjarvis2, Aug 14, 2021.

1. mattjarvis2
    mattjarvis2 Guest

I love my Xbox Series S - it is brilliant but what is so frustrating is taking Xbox gaming on the go or rather not being able to!

Cloud and remote play are great but so many places in the UK don’t have good enough wi or mobile signal meaning when I am away I am not able to play games.

Surely there must be a way this can be changed as I know gaming on the go now is really important to many like myself and it’s Xbox games I want to be playing. There must be a way to download and take games on the go in 2021!!

:)

mattjarvis2, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Download them to what exactly? There isn't any hardware out there that could play Xbox One games directly on a small handheld device, let alone Series X|S type games.

A handheld Xbox device can't be developed quickly. Valve's new up-coming Steam Deck that you may of heard of took several years to develop.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

There are many mobile titles like Mahjong, Forza Street and Minecraft that run on the Xbox backbone and work on mobile devices.

Alternately you can purchase a laptop of sufficient spec to play the PC side of things

The power requirements are prohibitive for anything running on a battery. You’ll be gaming for 30 minutes with something the size of a bowling ball
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Based on my experience, I expect unoptimized versions of games like you find on gamepass, and unoptimzed operating systems will present a challenge when it comes to battery life and processing power. I recommend waiting for reviews before making an investment in it to make sure it does and plays what you need it to.
  5. (Farscape) Win User

or just get a steam deck when they come out lol.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

The problem you have is the size of the games....how are you going to download a 70GB+ file to your phone? Or some games which are over 100GB+. Not to mention phones and tablets don't have the necessary hardware to run the games from the device itself.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series Gaming on the go! - Similar Threads - Series Gaming

2. Games crashing on Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games crashing on Series X console: Hello! I've been recently having a lot of issues with Halo Infinite, and now it seems I'm having the same problem with the recently released Rainbow Six Extraction. I've tried asking on both Halo...
  3. Xbox Series X won’t load SOME games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won’t load SOME games: I usually only play Minecraft but I got the itch to play Fortnite. I’ve been trying for about a week to log in. After downloading Titanfall 2 from my cloud just to try it, I’ve noticed it doesn’t...
  4. Xbox Series s message when booting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series s message when booting game: When launching Borderlands 3 I get this message pop pure virtual function being called while application was running (gisrunning == 1) then once I press okay and start the game is crashes...
  5. Series X Not Popping Up Party or Game Invites

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Not Popping Up Party or Game Invites: Notifications show up in the notifications section but I’m not receiving pop ups. Any clue how to address this? I’ve tried hard booting so far but to no avail. Thanks! submitted by...
  6. Xbox series x crashing all games except cloud play on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x crashing all games except cloud play on game pass: All installed games are crashing or freezing on my xbox series x. I installed halo infinite and gears 5 from game pass, war thunder from the store and resident evil village from a disk and none of...
  7. Capture Game Chat or Party Chat on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture Game Chat or Party Chat on Xbox Series X: I'm trying to include game chat (or even party chat) audio in my Halo Infinite captures on my Xbox series X. I know it's already possible to include these on PC with a variety of options (whether...
  8. trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trouble with xbox elite serie 2 connected on pc, activation of annoying shortcuts in game...: my new xbox elite serie 2 is connected on my pc on window 10, but it is really annoying because i can not use it properly. For exemple while i am playing apex legends, using simultaneously the...
  9. X360 game access on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X360 game access on xbox series s: So due to a combination of availability, cost and impatience, I recently acquired an Xbox series S. whilst enjoying it so far, it has made me think about my X360 disc collection and my wish I...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Xbox Series X and PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Xbox Series X and PC: My son has an Xbox Series X AND a gaming PC... last year, he received a bunch of gift cards and used them to buy Game Pass Ultimate so he could play on the Xbox. I have a business laptop but...