XBOX SERIES **** goes black or glitches

Discus and support XBOX SERIES **** goes black or glitches in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just received my Series X today. I finished with the configuration, and installed some apps, and then, my xbox started to flicker black or the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dante_XXX, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Dante_XXX
    Dante_XXX Guest

Hi, I just received my Series X today. I finished with the configuration, and installed some apps, and then, my xbox started to flicker black or the screen just glitches. It can happen on dashboard or in apps. I did reset to factory settings twice, and works
    fine for a while and then starts to flicker or glitch.

I am using a Samsung MU6400 TV, HDMI cable provided on the Series X. Same 4k configuration as I used on my Xbox One X.

Please help!!

:)

Dante_XXX, Nov 14, 2020
  2. xXSenorWolfXx Win User

PREVIEW

My xbox one goes to My games and Apps and then it glitches and the screen goes black. I can't do anything from there. I did all the things support offered me and it still doesn't work. I need help.
  3. Scratch90_90_90_90 Win User

Show all games and apps goes black

MithrilFlame,

Thanks for the follow up.

I'll decide on my patience quotient before I call support.

I just checked and yes there are readily available adapters for Kinect. Some months / years ago there was a market shortage, i didn't realize production was back. I might look into replacing the launch Xbox, but I might just
    wait till the fall and get a series X.

I can manage by disconnecting the Xbox from the internet.

I appreaciate all your help on this.

Scratch90
  4. UnlikeBeast135 Win User

Screen goes black

Our xbox is doing the same is there a fix?
  5. DangerousBard Win User

Screen goes black

Check your local xbox live service:

Social and Gaming is currently unavailable.

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Accessing all game features

From xbox live service alert: It’s come to our attention that some of you are seeing a black screen when attempting to launch games and applications. Hang in there, Xbox members, we’re on it! Thanks for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
    We’ll update you again as soon as we have more information.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Screen goes black

The devs team is working to restore the xbox live service. I suggest you to exercise some patience.
Thema:

1. XBOX SERIES **** goes black or glitches - Similar Threads - SERIES **** goes

2. Xbox Series X - 1440p 144Hz VRR?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - 1440p 144Hz VRR?: Is 1440p 144Hz VRR supported on the Xbox Series X? If not, could it be supported in the future? I understand framerates in games not reaching 144 FPS, but with VRR that's fine. I ask this for...
  3. Xbox Series X Headset Sound Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Headset Sound Bug: Hey Xbox Community, Everytime when I play with my wireless Headset Razer Kairo Pro on the Xbox Series X the Sound Stuttering. Specific when I play Assassins Creed Valhalla. Do anyone have the...
  4. Xbox Series X resolution and frame rates

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X resolution and frame rates: Has anyone legitimately figured out how to get displays which can do >60fps at 1440p to work for the XSX? For example, I have an LG32GK650f-b monitor which does 1440p @ 120fps through displayport...
  5. Xbox s series shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s series shuts off: I bought my son the new xbox for his bday an he hasn't been able to play it at all because it shuts off soon as he clicks on a game i even bought 2k21 twice because it said the new version help...
  6. x box series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box series x: so i received my new console back from the repair center and it still doesnt work. console still needs update but wont. tried accessing offline OSU1 but its not working either....
  7. Xbox series X overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X overheating: Hello, finally got system setup. while playing my my first downloaded game, 16 minutes in the console shut down and was hot to touch and wouldn’t turn back on. so i unplugged it and left it alone...
  8. Xbox Series X: Washed out display when 4K HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: Washed out display when 4K HDR: I have connected a SX to a Samsung 55RU8000. So every now and then when a HDR game starts the display is washed out. Switching to the dashboard and back to the game solves this and the display...
  9. XBOX Series X startup / boot screen temporarily freezes, goes black, and restarts itself...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X startup / boot screen temporarily freezes, goes black, and restarts itself...: Do any of you with an XBOX Series X | S console have this problem? Powering on the XBOX Series X, or Series S for that matter, the XBOX logo / boot sequence plays, and then it freezes, the power...
  10. The YouTube app on series X is broken (Sound goes out of sync)

in XboX Insiders
    The YouTube app on series X is broken (Sound goes out of sync): The YouTube app on my Xbox Series X has an issue that over time the audio de-syncs, the exact same video on my LG smart TV stays in sync so this must be an issue with the XSX app Also I notice...