Xbox Series PC - product idea for PC gamers

Discus and support Xbox Series PC - product idea for PC gamers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! I am interested in the world of games and I wanted to share my idea with you. MS games are coming to both Xbox and PC. In addition, the prices... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ALLplatformsAREgreat, May 4, 2021 at 1:02 PM.

1. Xbox Series PC - product idea for PC gamers

Hello! I am interested in the world of games and I wanted to share my idea with you. MS games are coming to both Xbox and PC. In addition, the prices of computer components (and especially graphics cards) are becoming more and more expensive, and there are also problems with the availability of the previously mentioned graphics cards (as well as the chips needed to create them). The xbox console system is built on a converted Windows 10. I mention this because my idea is to attract a huge number of PC gamers who cannot afford a strong PC. Let's take xbox series x and add the ability to install steam, uplay, gog launchers etc. Then you need to create a tool that emulates a specific computer configuration (and other fixes), so that you can play xbox productions on these launchers - this is what I mean to create with xbox, cheap PC. The Xbox Series PC could be a great and cheap PC, with the possibility of using its launchers, on which players have a lot of games, but still allow you to run xbox games. In steam surveys, you can see that cheap equipment dominates, so you would have a huge group of buyers. I would like to have an xbox that will allow me to download steam and games that I have there. I know very well that these are different platforms, but all you need is a cooperation agreement and good programmers. The construction of new consoles has a PC architecture, so it is possible to implement my idea. It would really be an influx of new players, so the problem of acquiring PC components is now an opportunity to open up a specific market that would focus on selling consoles - I understand that selling consoles is designed to earn money through games, but a proper valuation of the equipment would allow you to earn money on it. The Xbox Series PC is quite possible to create, but the idea would have to hit the desk of someone higher up, so please give this idea wings. Greetings!

submitted by /u/ALLplatformsAREgreat
    [link] [comments]

/u/ALLplatformsAREgreat, May 4, 2021 at 1:02 PM
  2. NonSportsGirl Win User

Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to it. The Series X has 16gb Ram and it has great storage. The Series X will most likely have better
    graphics that make games like Minecraft look like a whole new game. I want to hear your thoughts about the series X below and tell me if any of the information above is wrong. Have a blessed day and night.
    I can't see many PC gamers switching to the Series X as their main platform. Microsoft are already bringing all their first party exclusives to the PC so there is little reason to have a PC and a Series X. Even if it is less powerful the PS5 will have exclusives
    that won't come to PC, so Sony's offering makes a far more compelling companion console than the Series X.

Xbox needs to have console exclusives again if it hopes to pull in the PC gamers, especially since they get features of Xbox Live without having to pay the Gold subscription.
  3. Agawamm Win User

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for PC

That's great that the Game Pass site shows that information, the problem is that on the Xbox For PC app they are selling it to PC players, I paid a dollar I really don't care about my money back. I am just struggling with the idea that I bought a product
    that Xbox is advertising to people on the PC platform, and I was supposed to "read the website" to know that this product doesn't exist...
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to it. The Series X has 16gb Ram and it has great storage. The Series X will most likely have better
    graphics that make games like Minecraft look like a whole new game. I want to hear your thoughts about the series X below and tell me if any of the information above is wrong. Have a blessed day and night.
    I can't see many PC gamers switching to the Series X as their main platform. Microsoft are already bringing all their first party exclusives to the PC so there is little reason to have a PC and a Series X. Even if it is less powerful the PS5 will have exclusives
    that won't come to PC, so Sony's offering makes a far more compelling companion console than the Series X.

Xbox needs to have console exclusives again if it hopes to pull in the PC gamers, especially since they get features of Xbox Live without having to pay the Gold subscription.

no need for ps5 because if you can wait you get them on ps now. hence the reason im sxticking pc this time around.
  5. FEARecon Win User

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive goes cross-platform!

Terrible, terrible idea, console gamers will get destroyed by PC players. This would only be a good idea if you had the ability to opt out of cross playing with PCs, PS3s I don't mind.
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Are you worried or excited about the Xbox PC eco system?

Hello everyone :)

The only thing that comes to mind with the idea of Xbox console gamers playing with PC / Laptop gamers is whether or not Microsoft is going to be able to implement some sort of safe guard that PC / Laptop gamers won't be using mods / cheats to help them
    win.

Bear in mind that I'm not computer savvy, but based on what I've heard MODS are a big thing for PC / Laptop gamers.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

Thema:

Xbox Series PC - product idea for PC gamers

1. Xbox Series PC - product idea for PC gamers - Similar Threads - Series product idea

2. Ray tracing on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ray tracing on series x: Noticing rendering issues with RE 8 with ray tracing on, it looks pretty bad. Blotches of unrendered things everywhere. Tried to provide an example but the picture file was too large . Wondering...
  3. Series x remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x remote play: Anyone know why when I use remote play the screen of the tv flashes for a second and the picture on the tv is more dull and washed out but looks fine on my phone? After disconnecting remote play...
  4. Will not connect to Xbox Live when playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will not connect to Xbox Live when playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series S: Everything I try to play a downloaded 360 game, specifically Lego Batman from the current "Games with Gold" it signs me out from XBOX live so I cannot save a game or get achievements just on that...
  5. Xbox Series X Not Reading Some Game Discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Not Reading Some Game Discs: I am having an issue getting the Xbox Series X to read/install certain Xbox One game discs. First, let me start by saying all of the discs are in perfect condition. No scratches, scuffs, or...
  6. Xbox series X stock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X stock: Does any one know where i can get a Xbox series X in the uk as my kid wants one and all the websites i look at say out of stock. 2c6ba26a-0c19-4b6c-b657-fe49758b5c2a
  7. Xbox Series X/S Controller - Bluetooth connection with PC Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller - Bluetooth connection with PC Windows 10: Hello, My Xbox Series X/S Controller is not recognized by my Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth. The controller works well using a USB cable. The controller and Windows 10 are up to date. Could...
  8. Xbox series x controller refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x controller refund: I made a post here a little over a week ago about my brand new Xbox series X controller randomly disconnecting from my pc. I followed through the customer support which was fully automated...
  9. Product idea: An Xbox Series X/S based "Surface Desktop"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Product idea: An Xbox Series X/S based "Surface Desktop": So this is just an idea that's been swirling around for a while in my head. The new Xbox Series X is a wonderful piece of tech, what impressed me the most was the simplicity of it's build and...
  10. Xbox One X Product Scorpio Edition - Casing Replacement & Elite Controller Series 1 squeaky...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Product Scorpio Edition - Casing Replacement & Elite Controller Series 1 squeaky...: Hi there. I want to try and see how I can get the casing replaced for my Xbox One X - Project Scorpio Edition. My console fell recently and chipped the edge of the casing slightly. Also my elite...