Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories

Discus and support Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! I have some problem. If I connect to one of USB-port Xbox Series S my Huawei Freebuds 3i headphones for charge it, controller have long connect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by redheatORhat, Jan 17, 2021.

1. redheatORhat
    redheatORhat Guest

Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories

Hi!

I have some problem.

If I connect to one of USB-port Xbox Series S my Huawei Freebuds 3i headphones for charge it, controller have long connect to Xbox and disconnect after 3-5 second.

It may be infinity, 10-20 second to connect, 3-5 second work and another lost signal for 10-20 second to find him!

If I disconnect case my headphones from console - controller work done.

Fix that in update?

:)

redheatORhat, Jan 17, 2021
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

Will the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit be compatible with the Xbox Series X?

Xbox One accessories and peripherals will be compatible with Xbox Series X. As to whether the rechargeable battery packs are compatible with an Xbox Series X controller, that has not yet been revealed at this time, to my knowledge. However, the new controller
    will use USB-C for its charging port instead of the Play & Charge Kit's Micro-USB plug.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Rechargeable battery pack

Hi,

Seems to me you bought a Series X|S controller? To tell the difference, the new controllers have an additional 'Share' button, a more refined along with a non-slip surface on the rear of the controller.

The Series X|S has a different battery compartment so the 'Stealth' batteries won't fit. In addition, the new controllers use USB-C for charging. The Venom charging station was designed for the Xbox One controller that uses a Micro USB connector. You can't attach Micro USB to a USB type C port.
  4. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Xbox won't connect to usb/controller

5. Farscape247 Win User

how can i charge xbox series x controller without XBOX

use the plug n play charge kit, plug into any usb port for it to charge, done. i bought the series controller for pc, but couldnt get the usb c charging kit, so i got the original xbox one plug n play and use a spare usb c cable i have, works a charm.

no xbox required.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox series x controller question

It depends what charging station you mean.

If it's a charging station that plugs into the Micro USB port of the current Xbox One controllers, then it won't work, as the new controllers have an USB C type connector instead of the Micro USB connector.

If it's a third party charging station that comes with a special battery pack that has charging contacts on the outside, it might be possible that it still works.

But since you can use your existing Xbox One controllers on the Series X directly, you shouldn't need to use the new controller type, unless you really need to use the new share button.

So you can still use a Xbox One controller with a Xbox One charging station on the Xbox Series X.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories - Similar Threads - Series 1914 controller

2. Xbox Series X Freesync

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Freesync: Hi, I have an Xbox Series X connected to an LG monitor (lg 34wp65c-b) which supports freesync. The freesync options on my monitor and on my Xbox are disabled. These are connected directly by an...
  3. Stuttering on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuttering on Xbox Series X: Hi, I've been experiencing stuttering on numerous games including: Battlefront 2, GTA 4, and LEGO Star Wars the Skywalker Saga. I have tried uninstalling the games, changing the settings for the...
  4. Xbox s series halo 5 xbox one disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox s series halo 5 xbox one disc: How do I use halo 5 disc for xbox one on xbox series s, I have a valid license, and don't see any option to put the license key to download it? If I have to buy the license again that would be...
  5. Series x will not enter troubleshooting mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series x will not enter troubleshooting mode: My series x is not putting out a signal to the tv and i know the port is good because i got into troubleshooting mode once but my controller was unsynced and would not sync even with a cable...
  6. Xbox Series S Dlc from Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S Dlc from Xbox 360: Hello; I have Saints Row 4 digital for my Xbox 360, which works on my Series S; However I also have the physical "complete edition"(I don't know the proper name of it) on disc, this version has...
  7. Xbox One AND Series X issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One AND Series X issue: In the past 6 months I have had one of the most frustrating issues occur with my Xbox controllers. Months ago, I was playing AC and noticed that the audio was cracking in my headset. I wrote it...
  8. Xbox Series s usb port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series s usb port: I had plugged something into my xbox's usb port, and now all of the ports have sudden stopped working. I've unplugged all the wires and waited about a good 20 minutes and they still don't work....
  9. Xbox Series X Controller (1914) is acting strange after Firmware Update 5.13.3143.0. When...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller (1914) is acting strange after Firmware Update 5.13.3143.0. When...: I have a controller that is having left stick and D-Pad issues after the firmware update. I have tried to revert the firmware through my Xbox and through a Windows 10 computer with the Xbox...
  10. Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model...

in XBoX on Windows
    Compatibility with Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) and Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model...: Hello, I would like to buy a Xbox Series Controller (Model 1914) to play on PC, and i already have an Xbox Wireless Adapter V1 (Model 1713, the first big one). This will work together, or do i...