Xbox series S all access pass.

Discus and support Xbox series S all access pass. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently purchased the Xbox series S through Walmart with the 2 year all access plan. Setup went fine and all, consoles running and I can download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToddAstill, Aug 18, 2021.

1. ToddAstill
    ToddAstill Guest

So I recently purchased the Xbox series S through Walmart with the 2 year all access plan. Setup went fine and all, consoles running and I can download my already owned games. However, when I go to “included with this console” and try to claim the 2 year all access pass, I get an error. Been doing it for 2 days and hasn’t changed.
    Xbox series S all access pass. [​IMG]

:)

ToddAstill, Aug 18, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @ToddAstill! I hope that you are doing well today!

Since you are receieving that error message, you will need to contact our live support to check this issue from their end. You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

I hope this helps you out!
  3. SamQY Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you, Todd?

Before you redeem the subscription do you see the 25-digit code? If so, write it down and see if you can redeem it on this link.

http://redeem.microsoft.com/
  4. dempup Win User

XBox Series X on Game pass a ripoff?

Most likely an error on Game's website... it's still down i guess...

The series X is:

• 449£ for the Standalone.
    • 695£ in total for the one with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate (All Access) (28.99£ pr. month of 24 months)

And the series S is:

• 249£ for the Standalone.
    • 504£ in total for the one with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate (All Access) (20.99£ pr. month of 24 months)

So the 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate will cost you around 250£ with All Access.
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Xbox All Access Misleading and I feel Scammed!

So this is alot going on here and I'm a little confused. Is merchant telling you to rebuy plan or is it XBox/Microsoft telling you to do so?

This is the info I've found:

How much is Xbox All Access?

• Xbox Series X bundle: $34.99 per month for 24 months
    • Xbox Series S bundle: $24.99 per month for 24 months
    • Xbox One S bundle: $22.99 per month for 24 months
    There are currently three Xbox All Access bundles available: Series X, Series S, and One S. The One S bundle is $22.99 per month and comes with the console and 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate. You can buy this
    bundle right now at participating retailers, and after 18 months, you can upgrade to a Series S or Series X (jump down below to learn more about that).

The Series X All Access bundle is $34.99 per monthly, while the Series S bundle is $24.99 per month, and both come with 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate. The lineup is straightforward, and thankfully,
    that’s a good thing. There isn’t anything hidden when it comes to cost. You pay the subscription price for 24 months with 0% APR, so long as you make all of your payments on time. Furthermore, there’s no upfront cost, so you can pre-order
    the Xbox Series X and Series S
    now and not worry about paying until the console launches.Before getting too deep, it’s important to reiterate that All Access is a financing option, not a subscription. In the U.S., Citizens
    One provides the financing on behalf of Microsoft. That means a few things. First, you’ll need to be legally able to apply for a line of credit in a participating country and pass a credit check. As is the case with all lending services, Citizens One doesn’t
    make it clear what determines eligibility, so the higher your credit score, the better. Additionally, if you’re approved, Citizens One will send you a bill each month asking for payment. If you’re late or miss payments, you’re subject to interest (more on
    that below).

Upgrading a previous All Access subscription
    If you’ve previously used All Access to buy an Xbox One X or Xbox One S, you can upgrade to one of the new consoles. There are some stipulations, however. Of course, you’ll need a current All Access subscription,
    and all of your payments must be current at the time of upgrade. You’ll also need to have paid the equivalent of 18 months on your current console ($413.82 for the current Xbox One S bundle). If you purchased an Xbox One X with All Access before December 31,
    2019, you’ll only need the equivalent of 12 months of payment.

The unfortunate news is that you’ll need to send back your current console to upgrade to a Series S or Series X. At nearly the full purchase price, it’s a better idea to pay off your current All Access subscription
    rather than upgrading (you’ll recoup a decent amount of money by selling the console rather than sending it back, anyway). If an upgrade is what you’re after, though, you can check
    your eligibility

So Im still not sure on your side

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/xbox-all-access-price-pre-orders-retailers/
  6. Siriusdish Win User

New Xbox X and S

Hello Rhmd, to do this, you need to set the Series S as the home Xbox, then make sure both your account with the games on the Series X, and his account are both signed in on the Series S. Once you do that he will have access to all of the games on the
    Series X from his Series S.
Thema:

1. Xbox series S all access pass. - Similar Threads - series access pass

2. Accessing Games more than 3 months old on new XBox series S from 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accessing Games more than 3 months old on new XBox series S from 360: I've recently upgraded from a 360 to the series S and am trying to add previously purchased and downloaded games to the new system. All the games are compatible with the new system but I can only...
  3. Can I pre order a game for xbox series S without owning the console and access when I buy it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I pre order a game for xbox series S without owning the console and access when I buy it?: I currently have the Xbox 1 and am searching for the xbox series s. Madden 22 is released on the 17th and I would like to pre-order before then to receive the benefits and have access to it when...
  4. Xbox Series S Network Connectivity Issues - Wireless Access Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Network Connectivity Issues - Wireless Access Points: Hello! I own a Series S that runs a wireless connection within a house that has a network system (modem and router) with access points placed all around, one being right above the room where the...
  5. I Would Like More PC Level Access in Xbox Series X Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Would Like More PC Level Access in Xbox Series X Games.: I Would Like More PC Level Access in Xbox Series X Games. Understand, I'm not asking for more quality and/ or performance generic presets, I'm asking for full access found in the PC title...
  6. Purchased 2 series X using All Access. Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased 2 series X using All Access. Help.: What do I do here ? I have a current subscription with 3 months left on it. Then I purchased two Xbox series X using all access. Each comes with a 24 month subscription. Can I wait a year or two...
  7. Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...

in XboX Insiders
    Soundbar pass through isn't allowing me to play games on my series x but can still access...: I'm on a TCL series 6 TV and have a TCL alto 9+ sound bar. If I have my xbox plugged in directly to the TV there is a lag between the Xbox and sound going through the TV. If if I go to play a game...
  8. Xbox Series X All Access Pass Redemption.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X All Access Pass Redemption.: So i purchased the new Xbox with the all access pass and no where on the console can i find away to redeem it. I cant even see that its on my console. Has anyone had this same issue with this?...
  9. New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass: New Series X with All Access (UK) - When I try to claim the Game Pass Ultimate included on the console I get a 'Try that again -Something happened on our end. Try again later' message and a long...
  10. Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Existing game pass subscription and buying series x with all access: I currently have xbox game pass ultimate until June 2022 but am thinking about getting a new series x with all access. What will happen with the game pass subscription and my existing...