Xbox series s audio problem

Discus and support Xbox series s audio problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I recently bought xbox series s and I am using on my monitor which has an aux 3.5mm output. I connected my speakers to 3.5mm aux output on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by dogukan111, Jan 23, 2022.

1. dogukan111
    dogukan111 Guest

Hi!

I recently bought xbox series s and I am using on my monitor which has an aux 3.5mm output.

I connected my speakers to 3.5mm aux output on my monitor but unfortunately I do not receive any sound.

So xbox series s does not support monitors with audio outputs?

Thanks!

:)

dogukan111, Jan 23, 2022
  2. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  3. NightShift56 Win User

What version of XBOX 360 is the best...safest?

There is one other item to consider. The S series 360's have a digital optical audio port but the new E series does not.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Series S audio problems.

Can you disconnect and redo the set up?
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Series S audio problems.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- Choose Keep Games and Apps

Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello dogukan111, the audio series S comes together with the HDMI, the monitor has the function of separating the audio for an analog output, check in the instruction manual of the model of your monitor if there is any configuration related to this.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s audio problem - Similar Threads - series audio problem

2. Xbox series S audio desync/no audio on recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S audio desync/no audio on recordings: Does anyone know how to stop the audio desync issues or if there’s a fix? I recently upgraded from Xbox one but I’m really struggling to address this issue. Each clip has about a 3 second delay,...
  3. Xbox series x audio problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x audio problem: Hi, I'm a bit lost and I'm going to ask if anyone knows what could be causing the problem that is happening to me. I mean, when I start any game and for about the first 30 seconds the sound cuts...
  4. Audio issues with captures on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issues with captures on Series X: The audio on my video captures was out of synch, so I set it through a power cycle, no there is no audio on the captures at all. 6808578e-71af-44ec-bc1d-29f37404af5c
  5. Xbox Series X audio dropout

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X audio dropout: Hello everyone, I’ve been experiencing a strange audio dropout on my Xbox Series X. It’s certainly not game breaking but it’s an annoyance and can’t seem to find anything online. I have the...
  6. Crackling Audio on a brand new 2nd-party Xbox Series Controller in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackling Audio on a brand new 2nd-party Xbox Series Controller in Windows 11: Recently i got my Xbox Series PDP controller that i ordered, the controller was working fine on my Xbox One, so did the headphone jack, it had no problems, but when i used my controller with the...
  7. Xbox Series S audio problems.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S audio problems.: My Xbox Series S just stopped decoding Dolby Digital, it worked fine yesterday and nothing changed in my setup. The Xbox is hooked up to the TV, and I use arc to get audio to my AVR. I got an...
  8. XBOX SERIES X - Capture audio not being captured & Report a Problem not working

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX SERIES X - Capture audio not being captured & Report a Problem not working: I have a Day 1 Xbox Series X, my capture settings are set to 4K HDR/30 Seconds. On 4 of 5 of my most recent captures, there is no audio accompanied with them. I am currently typing this up as...
  9. Audio Problems with Party Chat Xbox One to Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Problems with Party Chat Xbox One to Series X: Hi, I have a problem with the audio chat when we play and talk in a party with my xbox friends. Me and my friends have Xbox One, only one passed to new Series X. When we play and talk in a...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller audio problem: Just purchased an Elite Series 2. Does the headphone jack on the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller work while connected to a PC via Bluetooth? It seems to work when it's connected to the PC via a...