Xbox series s can't connect to Hong Kong Microsoft store

Discus and support Xbox series s can't connect to Hong Kong Microsoft store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; when I open store and try to purchase game during the discount, everytime when I click the button to buy and it just show a screen and said that it had... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by wai kitsang, Feb 13, 2021.

1. wai kitsang
    wai kitsang Guest

when I open store and try to purchase game during the discount, everytime when I click the button to buy and it just show a screen and said that it had a problem, even through any game I face same problem can someone help me?

:)

wai kitsang, Feb 13, 2021
  2. ShadowRacer77 Win User

Destiny 2 Pre-Order early access beta code not received

Never mind, after digitally downloading the game, all I had to do was find the game on the Canadian store. I am currently residing in China but am Canadian; therefore, had to change my Xbox's store to Canada versus Hong Kong (Beta did not show up in Hong Kong
    xbox store).
  3. HassanB Win User

Can I play Xbox One in H.K?

Hello,

Yes, you can purchase an Xbox One and use it in Hong Kong. However, you'll have issues purchasing/downloading content digitally as the console won't be available in Hong Kong at launch so there won't be a digital store for you. If you were to purchase games
    NTSC or PAL they should work as the Xbox One is going to be region locked.

The only issue you may have in regards to this is the power supply that you would receive. I believe Hong Kong is 220v, United States is 110v, it's currently unknown what sort of power supply will ship with the Xbox One but as the console won't be released
    in Hong Kong at launch you won't be able to get a 220v power supply from Hong Kong Xbox Support until it is.
  4. wilsonso live Win User

Can't find Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on Store

Tried it already. Cannot find the game on the Hong Kong version store.
  5. michael_is_cool Win User

XBOX Music trial not working. Only 30 seconds of music for any song.

Hi,

I have a similar problem with Xbox Music. I live in Hong Kong. Is Xbox Music free streaming available for people living in Hong Kong?

Michael
  6. SummeryObject5 Win User

Xbox One's cloud network will be equivalent to three consoles in storage and processing power

Thema:

1. Xbox series s can't connect to Hong Kong Microsoft store - Similar Threads - series can't connect

2. Can't find purchased movies on series x dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find purchased movies on series x dashboard: I recently purchased a collection of movies that was on sale with game pass ultimate, on my series x. Now i can't find those movies anywhere within the series x dashboard. I received a...
  3. Can't display 1440 / 120 (Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't display 1440 / 120 (Series X): I have an Asus MG278Q monitor. My Series X gives me 1440p or 120hz options, but won't run them at the same time. Xbox says it isn't supported. The monitor is indeed capable of 1440 / 120hz via...
  4. Can't get a xbox series x anywhere.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get a xbox series x anywhere.: Why can't I get a Xbox without bots buying them up. Why release a product if you can't put out the numbers. People are charging double. I just don't get it. I've been waiting to buy one for my son...
  5. Xbox series x can't handle recording 4k clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x can't handle recording 4k clip: My xbox series x constantly lags when recording clips (30 seconds clips) and crash when doing a full screen record. I have alpha skip also the audio is sometime out of sync submitted by...
  6. Can't create a Looking for Group post on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't create a Looking for Group post on my Xbox Series X: I just get a generic message that says "there was a problem your Looking for Group" I tried: Restarting the xbox log off and back on change privacy settings not sure what else can be done....
  7. Series s slow and can't start games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series s slow and can't start games: Hi I'm finding the series s slow and having trouble getting games to start. I don't mean the download speeds, just the actual menu and home page and the overall UI It's like if the console...
  8. I can't play siege anymore on series x

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play siege anymore on series x: https://imgur.com/a/p2ys28D game starts but no input detected. Xbox guide works. Game and console are updated. I can join a lobby but when the game starts I can't do anything. I've restarted the...
  9. Series x: Can't get past initial screens of watch dogs and the medium

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x: Can't get past initial screens of watch dogs and the medium: Xbox series X Watch dogs: start new game initial loading screen gets to 75%and freezes. Will eventually force reboot. The medium: start game, see butterfly that turns into pulsing triangle, hit...
  10. Xbox Series X can't connect to xbox live on the 360 emulation.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X can't connect to xbox live on the 360 emulation.: I hope that this is the right place to ask for help, I am lucky enough to have a new series x and xbox one/X/S optimised games and the online works perfectly but when I try to play an Xbox 360...