Xbox series S: cant see the purchased digital games (Order history: Complete)

Discus and support Xbox series S: cant see the purchased digital games (Order history: Complete) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, I just bought a Series S today and purchased two game from the store: Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption 2 to play it. The initial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DinoVukusic, Apr 14, 2021.

1. DinoVukusic
    DinoVukusic Guest

Hallo,

I just bought a Series S today and purchased two game from the store: Red Dead Redemption and Red Dead Redemption 2 to play it.

The initial problem was with the Red Dead Redemption and getting the 0x803F8001

I tried to uninstall the game and Install it again and now the game is gone from my library (also same for Red Dead Redemption 2 )

Looking at my Order History I have the purchased games with the Status Complete.

Going back to the store to view the games that I have already bought, now I have the option to buy it again !!

Please help.

:)

DinoVukusic, Apr 14, 2021
  2. JPV20 Win User

Hello DinoVukusic,

Have you tried to choose the Buy Now option? It will not charged you twice since you have already purchased the item.

Please let me know what will happen

Regards,

John
  3. JPV20 Win User

Hi,

I am John, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. I'm here to work with you on this issue.

You can purchase the item again and you should not be charged. Even though it seems like you’ll be charged again, you should not be charged any additional points because you’ve already purchased the content.

To make sure that your Xbox LIVE account was not billed a second time, check the amount of Microsoft Points that you have at billing.microsoft.com/points.aspx. Recent purchases are shown at the bottom of this webpage.

If you see a duplicate charge on your Xbox series S account, contact Xbox Support.

I hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let me know. I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Regards,

John
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One physical copy vs online xbox series S

You would have to purchase the game digitally in order to be able to play it on the Series S.

Game saves are stored on the cloud and will resync when you start the game on the Series S.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One -> Xbox Series S

No. You would have to purchase them digitally in order to be able to play them on the Series S.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox series s

Since the Series S doesn't have a disc drive, you would have to purchase the games digitally in order to be able to play them.
Thema:

1. Xbox series S: cant see the purchased digital games (Order history: Complete) - Similar Threads - series cant purchased

2. Cant find a black ops 3 match on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find a black ops 3 match on xbox series s: I'm about to sell this thing for a ps4, I'm so tired of this stupid region restriction BS. In South Africa, nat open over fiber. 2c2961c9-ef5a-4ae9-bc11-41225683671f
  3. I cant open the microsoft stoe on my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant open the microsoft stoe on my xbox series s: I was trying to open the microsoft store but it just says something went wrong and at the bottom left corner it says this: CV: g3eGewVAf7rRL0d3WR5JTp.112 i dont know what to do...
  4. Cant select 120fps on Sbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant select 120fps on Sbox Series X: I was randomly playing Cold War and was realising that im not 120hz and i went to go check and i couldnt select wither 60hz or 120hz. My Monitor: 32in. WQHD 165hz Zero-G Gaming Monitor i dont...
  5. cant redeem gamepass on series x purchased from eb games

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant redeem gamepass on series x purchased from eb games: i purchased the eb games bundle with the gamepass and when i go to upgrade now for gamepass i get an error 0x80073cf0 "restart console or trying uninstalling the app" but it is the microsoft...
  6. Alpha Series X STILL Cant Load Call of Duty 3 Updates Later

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Series X STILL Cant Load Call of Duty 3 Updates Later: submitted by /u/Fit-Internet3603 [link] [comments]
  7. Cant enable 1440p at 120hz on ASUS VG27WQ - Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant enable 1440p at 120hz on ASUS VG27WQ - Series X: I have a brand new ASUS VG27WQ monitor that runs 1440p at 120hz. I'm trying to change the settings in the xbox to take the 1440p at 120hz. I've disabled 4K, changed from auto detect to HDMI. My...
  8. Monoprice cant run 1440 over 120 Hz - Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monoprice cant run 1440 over 120 Hz - Xbox series S: I recently bought a Monoprice 32in Zero-G Gaming Monitor - 16:9, WQHD, 2560x1440p, 165Hz, 1ms, DisplayHDR 400, AMD Freesync, HDMI, DisplayPort, VA And i can run 1440 (60Hz) or 120 hz (@ 1080),...
  9. Cant purchase game pass ultimate on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase game pass ultimate on xbox series x: When I tried to buy xbox game pass ultimate on my new xbox series x, it said I had to agree to the terms but the terms checkbox was not showing up and was being blocked by the subscribe and go...
  10. Cant Purchase Microsoft Complete For Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Purchase Microsoft Complete For Xbox Series X: Hi All, I'm trying to buy Microsoft Complete on my xbox but just get the error that the "page failed to load". I can't find the option on the Microsoft Website (I'm just directed to use my xbox...