Xbox series S claiming Midnight Drive Pack

Discus and support Xbox series S claiming Midnight Drive Pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, when I go onto claim the midnight drive pack included with my Xbox it’s just kicking me back to the settings - account page. How do I claim it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MooPaine, Jan 23, 2022.

1. MooPaine
    MooPaine Guest

Hi, when I go onto claim the midnight drive pack included with my Xbox it’s just kicking me back to the settings - account page.

How do I claim it?

Do I need to reset the console?

TIA

:)

MooPaine, Jan 23, 2022
  2. MooPaine Win User

Hi, thank you for the reply, it looked like it was going to work but didn’t and when I tried again it did the same as before and kicked me back to the account menu.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Press the Xbox guide button to open the guide.

- Select Settings > All settings > Account.

- In Account, select Included with this Xbox.

If that doesn't work. I'll recommend you do a power cycle to clear the system cache

- Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

- Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 2 minutes.

- Plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on and check if it's all good.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

I'll suggest you try doing a factory reset keeping games and apps on your console. This will refresh the console and remove all potential bugs without deleting any game data.

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

- Select Reset console.

- Choose Keep Games and Apps

Once that is done, you'll need to sign into the console using your Microsoft account credentials. If the issue is with your console, that should fix it.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S

I will going to mark this as resolved and thank you for reaching us today here in Microsoft Xbox Community and this is Josef. Have a great day to you and your family as well and keep safe.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Xbox Series S

A pleasure Kason, I hope Rocket League support can assist you further with this one as soon as possible!
Thema:

1. Xbox series S claiming Midnight Drive Pack - Similar Threads - series claiming Midnight

2. Claim Game Pass Ultimate on another XBOX Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Claim Game Pass Ultimate on another XBOX Series X: I bought the Xbox Series X bundle with 3 year Game Pass Ultimate. I let my son use it since his Xbox Series X (non-bundled) was in transit. He nor I have yet claimed the Game Pass Ultimate, but...
  3. Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi, I'm unable to claim warranty on my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I got it as a Christmas gift, so I don't have any invoice. I registered the device on my account page, as per instructions....
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Can't claim warranty as form broken and can't contact...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Can't claim warranty as form broken and can't contact...: Hey everyone/Microsoft/whoever, Bought an Elite Series 2 about 2/3 months ago, RB yesterday became less responsive especially on quicker clicks or clicks closer to the top of the controller. LB...
  5. Xbox series X warranty claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X warranty claim: I have a faulty XSX and have sent it back for replacement or repair to a service company in Sydney, NSW. It was sent as per instructions and I have tracked the package. It has arrived at the...
  6. XBox Series X - unable to process a warranty claim, how do I get this moving?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X - unable to process a warranty claim, how do I get this moving?: So I have been 'lucky' enough to suffer a power failure of my new Xbox Series X machine and find myself frustrated at the complete inability of the Microsoft Support website to process my warranty...
  7. Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Claim Xbox All Access On Xbox Series X: Hi all, I cannot claim the 24 month Xbox All Access on my Xbox Series X. It wouldn't let me do it when I setup the console. If I select "Included with this Xbox", the option to claim Xbox All...
  8. Claim Game Pass Ultimate on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Claim Game Pass Ultimate on Series X: Hi guys & gals Without wanting to upset anyone, I received my Series X yesterday from Game UK. I got it as an upgrade to my One X via the All Access program. I set it all up great (was a piece of...
  9. New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass: New Series X with All Access (UK) - When I try to claim the Game Pass Ultimate included on the console I get a 'Try that again -Something happened on our end. Try again later' message and a long...
  10. How do I claim the warranty on Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I claim the warranty on Xbox elite series 2 controller: My elite series 2 controller has really bad left stick drift and sometimes doent respond at all. Its only 5 months old and i have taken great care of it, its never been dropped and always put back...