Xbox Series S Clips Issues

Discus and support Xbox Series S Clips Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my friend Diego Hayabusa4 has issues with his recorded game clips since 2 weeks ago, in any game the audio or video is delayed. He did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cap Gustavo, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Cap Gustavo
    Cap Gustavo Guest

Hi everyone, my friend Diego Hayabusa4 has issues with his recorded game clips since 2 weeks ago, in any game the audio or video is delayed.

He did the Hard Reset multiple times, cleared the games chache, reinstalled some games, deleted his account and put it back to the Xbox, he tried different Video and Audio settings and yesterday he restored their Xbox to factory but the issue is still there.

This is on a Xbox One Series S with an stable network connection.

Even with steps or solutions given on YouTube they don't fix it, also there are some other gamers with the same issue.

I hope to get some workarounds here to help him before send their console to Microsoft (warranty).

Some clips:

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/diego-hayabusa4/video/147352483

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/diego-hayabusa4/video/147352486

An example of a video with people with the same issues in the coments section:

https://youtu.be/7cTz7_Ffphs

:)

Cap Gustavo, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Cap welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try the following to fix the issue!

1. Turn off your Xbox using the power button on the console.

2. Once your Xbox has completely powered down, unplug the power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall's electrical socket — it must be disconnected from your Xbox.

3. Wait for 5 minutes, and then reconnect the power cord to both the Xbox console and the electrical socket.

4. Let another minute pass. If you're using an original Xbox One (as opposed to an Xbox One S or One X), watch for a small white light to appear on the Xbox One's power brick (the rectangular part of the power cord). Once the white light turns orange, you can turn your Xbox One back on. If you're using an Xbox One S or One X, just wait out the minute and turn it on afterwards.
  3. AlexQuesada Win User

My Xbox doesn't record clips lately.

Hi! My xbox is a Series S, not a Xbox One, but yes, I resseted my Xbox and the problem wasn't fixed.

Is not a setting problem, the settings are all ok, and even sometimes my Xbox records the clips, but the most of the times it doesn't.
  4. LegendOfGta Win User

Random Bugs

Clipping has always been an issue with the SR series. It's even present in SRTT.
  5. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  6. Kxber Win User

Series s

Is it normal that there is some internet issues on the xbox series s and can i fix it

It used to work
    "some internet issues" is pretty vague but try restarting your Xbox series s and if that doesn't work forget your Wi-Fi network then re-connect to it? lastly maybe try an ethernet cable?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Clips Issues - Similar Threads - Series Clips Issues

2. Clips are broken on Series S - Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Clips are broken on Series S - Alpha Skip Ahead: Does anyone else have this problem? My clips look very jammed and stop every 5 seconds. They’re literally hard to watch. Is this an insider issue? submitted by /u/pab1ohernan [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX SERIES X WON'T Show newly uploaded clips but mobile app does

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX SERIES X WON'T Show newly uploaded clips but mobile app does: When uploading a game clip the xbox pops up saying its been uploaded but when i go to share it its not there for some reason BUT when i check on the mobile xbox app on my phone THEY are uploaded...
  4. Series S: Game clips won't delete, and new clips don't upload to the Xbox Network.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Series S: Game clips won't delete, and new clips don't upload to the Xbox Network.: This could just be a problem with my Xbox Series S, but every time I capture a game clip, it saved to the Xbox console, but not on the Xbox Network, and when I try to download the clip to the...
  5. Capture clip and watch it on xbox series x from short list

in XboX Insiders
    Capture clip and watch it on xbox series x from short list: So guys im new to xbox and i have a series x I don't know if that problem or its normal thing when I capture a clip and want to watch it from the short list it appear something called buffering...
  6. xbox series s game clips are laggy

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s game clips are laggy: when I record 30 sec game clips with the share button on my brand new series s (bought yesterday) they look like they have fps drops every 2 seconds. I tried recording at 720p but it's the same....
  7. XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips: Hi, I got two questions about my Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X/S in general: 1.) I've seen in older videos that there was an option where you could decide how transparent your home tiles are...
  8. Clips Xbox Series X they look quite bad

in XboX Insiders
    Clips Xbox Series X they look quite bad: The game looks good but when recording the clips these look very stuck when you see them, I already restarted the console and the problem continues, any solution? submitted by /u/DaTenacity...
  9. Black game clip issue on series x

in XboX Insiders
    Black game clip issue on series x: [IMG] submitted by /u/Brendan278 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Series X Game Clips Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Game Clips Issue: I seem to be one of many who are having issues with game clips after upload. I've noticed since getting my Xbox Series X that my game clips have a frowning face (and no audio, and sometimes a...