Xbox series s Cold War

Discus and support Xbox series s Cold War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue with my game not launching at all even after i did the troubleshooting steps. I would like a refund for the game that i can not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AKS SK1LLZ, Feb 20, 2021.

1. AKS SK1LLZ
    AKS SK1LLZ Guest

Xbox series s Cold War

I am having an issue with my game not launching at all even after i did the troubleshooting steps. I would like a refund for the game that i can not play. I am really irratated that i spent $60 on the game and $350 for a next gen console that already cant launch a game.

:)

AKS SK1LLZ, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Help Cold War raytracing series S

Hi,

The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  3. Boombaa Win User

Cold war Upgrade to next gen

4. CR4T3R Win User

Call of Duty:Cold war

You can try to buy the CD, unless you have a Xbox Series S. I'm not sure, because I don't have CoD: Cold War, but it should work.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 1 to Xbox series x/s

Yes. Xbox One games will be backwards compatible with the Series S/X. There are also games like Valhalla and Cold War that support Smart Delivery. With Smart Delivery, you can buy the games now on the One and you'll be able to download the Series S/X version
    for free.
  6. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
Thema:

Xbox series s Cold War

1. Xbox series s Cold War - Similar Threads - series Cold War

2. Xbox series X- Call of Duty Cold War/ Warzone not loading up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X- Call of Duty Cold War/ Warzone not loading up: I have the new Xbox series x. I have the disc version of both Call of Duty Cold War and of Modern Warfare. Since the new season 2 started, I cannot access Warzone to achieve zombies rewards for...
  3. Help Cold War raytracing series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Cold War raytracing series S: Hi, I bought the xbox series s and I doesn't have the Raytracing data pack on Call of Duty Cold War, can someone help me?! Français/English (I have the right version of the game installed on my...
  4. Cold War Black Screen Crash On Series X *FIX*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War Black Screen Crash On Series X *FIX*: This is only a temorary fix until Activision release a patch for the issue, this may not work first time nor for everyone however it worked for me, when you run the game instantly tap the xbox...
  5. Cold War don't start on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War don't start on Xbox Series X: Is Microsoft going to address this issue? The game stopped launching after the last console update. She also broke other games if you try to start them after a cold war. I know about the...
  6. HELLLLPPPPP!!! Xbox series X turns off when starting Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELLLLPPPPP!!! Xbox series X turns off when starting Cold War: So cold war was working fine for me until mid January. Would try to play and it wouldnt load but it would turn off the xbox series X. Called tech support, went through all the processes. Confirmed...
  7. xbox series x and/cold war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox series x and/cold war: since last thursday i havent been able to play any of my games on my xbox besides destiny. cold war opens to the first screen with the guy holding his face then it goes black and then back to the...
  8. Call of Duty Cold War on Series X will not boot from Dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Cold War on Series X will not boot from Dashboard: Hi Everyone, New poster here. I'm having an issue all of a sudden with Cold War when i click to open the game, the screen will go blank as if it's about to start COD but then comes back to the...
  9. Cold War on series x going back to dashboard or resetting the entire console

in XboX Insiders
    Cold War on series x going back to dashboard or resetting the entire console: I bought the Xbox one version of Cold War on disc and it worked fine for my original Xbox one I eventually upgraded to the series x and it worked fine, but now it won’t launch it goes to a black...
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War stopped loading Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War stopped loading Xbox Series X: We have happily (apart from a few bugs) been playing this game for 2 months but it suddenly stops loading and goes to home page. Its a disc copy, i have all the updates, reloaded it, deleted...