Xbox Series S Controller disconnects/audio when plugged in to charge?

Discus and support Xbox Series S Controller disconnects/audio when plugged in to charge? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I never recalled my controller doing this,is this a bug of some sort?also there is no firmware updates available at this time either.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KareemPickett, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Xbox Series S Controller disconnects/audio when plugged in to charge?

I never recalled my controller doing this,is this a bug of some sort?also there is no firmware updates available at this time either.

:)

KareemPickett, Sep 16, 2022
  2. RobertBrown(: Win User

Losing stable connection while gaming online

i have a problem with my controller and turtle beach stealths 600’s series 2 disconnecting from my Xbox at random when I’m playing a game my audio starts getting all crackled and then lags and then disconnect from my Xbox.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KareemPickett, did you notice this audio disconnect after the last update of the control?

If so, try doing the procedure below that reverses the last update made to the control and see if it returns to normality.

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  4. NolanLosch Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

If I open xbox gamebar it says controller disconnected and nothing happens when I press A on series s
  5. Yussif AlOmar Win User

Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on

i have same issue

Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on,
    The problem happened to me a lot and the batteries are new, and i did power cycle, The device and the control were updated

my device xbox Series s, i got it two days ago
  6. the elz Win User

Revert/Rollback/Downgrade Xbox Controller Firmware. There is a way to do this!!! (FULL guide with pics)

im on firmware 5.11.3118.0 for xboxc series S controller - latest, been on for weeks, before the problems with constantly disconnecting & reconnecting to the console after the latest console update about 2 weeks ago.

series S

OS10.0.22000.3055

Shell 2111.0.2112.11002

tried the controller firmware rollback via xbox assist, when you check the firmware it just says something went wrong - its on the latest firmware.......
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Controller disconnects/audio when plugged in to charge? - Similar Threads - Series Controller disconnects

2. Xbox series X/S controllers continue to disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X/S controllers continue to disconnect: I do know this has been asked and answered numerous times and the answer is microsoft is aware it is a software issue. Well, every month they push out updates and in the comments they discuss that...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers disconnects when R Analog is hardly pressed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controllers disconnects when R Analog is hardly pressed: just reposting someone elses problem, since it was posted here 1 year ago and thread was locked, even though there was no solution to this problem, whats going on micxrosoft? i have the exact...
  4. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? Series S/X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting? Series S/X: Hello. I’ve had an Xbox Series S for little bit now and I am consistently encountering an issue that seems to be affecting others as well. While using my wireless controller and speaking through...
  5. Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting.: Noticed in the last 2 weeks or so my elite controller will randomly disconnect for about 5-10 seconds and then reconnect. Anyone know how to solve this issue? I believe there was an update that...
  6. Xbox Series S Controller Randomly Disconnects/ Stops Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller Randomly Disconnects/ Stops Working: In the past couple of days, my controllers have randomly started to disconnect briefly or stop working. I think it's only been happening while I've been playing Call of Duty: Vanguard. Basically,...
  7. xbox series controller bluetooth disconnection issue

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series controller bluetooth disconnection issue: My controller is like new (I've had it for some months barely using it wirelessly), is running the latest firmware (5.13.3143.0) using OEM batteries and I'm using it on my android phone (moto g30...
  8. stupid piece of junk Xbox series X controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every 30...

in XBoX on Consoles
    stupid piece of junk Xbox series X controller keeps disconnecting and reconnecting every 30...: I Just bought this controller less than a month ago and I'm already having issues with it. This dam controller is so frustrating I wanna give it some good old flying lessons. It is connecting via...
  9. Still having controllers randomly disconnect from Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having controllers randomly disconnect from Series X: So I got a Series X on release day and have always had issues with the controller disconnecting. I had upgraded to the Elite Series 2 and still having the issue. Seems to be fine until I have to...
  10. Wired xbox controller randomly disconnecting on Xbox Series S but not Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired xbox controller randomly disconnecting on Xbox Series S but not Xbox One S.: So I have a wired turtle beach controller and it's pretty good. This controller randomly disconnects, while still fully plugged in, on my xbox series s. This is a problem, as I play some fps...