Xbox Series S controller issue in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Xbox Series S controller issue in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play Forza Horizon 4 because it doesn't react to my controller -->CONTROLLER UNPAIRED message on the screen. f3ed193d-c679-4bf0-8a37-bcc9ed7f6948 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JánosMedvegyX, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Xbox Series S controller issue in Forza Horizon 4

I can't play Forza Horizon 4 because it doesn't react to my controller -->CONTROLLER UNPAIRED message on the screen.

:)

JánosMedvegyX, Nov 26, 2020
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  3. Pac-Man pNw Win User

DOWN LOADING.

Forza 4 horizon stuck in infinite Loading screen did EVERTHING was told by xbox to contact forza then forza told me to contact xbox WOW 🤪
    Btw this is a series x

also i bought All forms of forza 4 horizon thinking that might help ughhh No no help been a week now with no forza 😩
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Wheel/controller app connectivity

Hi there great78white,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I recommend to try the following resources:

• For in-game technical issues and FAQs, visit the
      Forza Support
      page.
    • For in-game issues or to speak with fans and experts on the game, visit Turn 10’s

Forza Horizon 4
      forum

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. lilbak82 Win User

Recommend an Offline Game

I love forza horizon 4. My favorite of the series so far
  6. PelsonBMW Win User

PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device HID\VID_09DA&PID_2701&MI_03&Col02\7&2c8f9229&0&0001.

this issue started when playing forza horizon 4 , fresh installed game , but im using a xbox 360 controller to play the game USB
Thema:

Xbox Series S controller issue in Forza Horizon 4

1. Xbox Series S controller issue in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Series controller issue

2. elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues: My controller will turn the xbox on by pressing the center xbox button but once the dashboard has loaded, it will not work. It seems like its not synced after I power it on. I then have to hard...
  3. Xbox Series X controller drains batteries fast issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller drains batteries fast issue: I have the series X and I'm getting about 15 hours or less with my rechargeable batteries. The single use batteries that came with the controller barely lasted a week. My one X controller has way...
  4. ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER! PLENTY OF ISSUES!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER! PLENTY OF ISSUES!: I paid 200 dollars for this controller and it kills me that you guys are taking your time to fix the issue by either giving us a new controller or a reimbursement! I am about to lose all hope for...
  5. Xbox series x and Xbox Elite series 2 controller - connecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x and Xbox Elite series 2 controller - connecting issues: Ever since I have gotten the Xbox Series X my Elite series 2 controller will not connect to without me having to do plug the controller into the Xbox, and do a hard shutdown, and then startup. I...
  6. Xbox Series X controller connectivity issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller connectivity issues: We have been experiencing a few issues with our Xbox Series X - first issue: none of the controllers will connect wirelessly (have tried the reconnect/sync button, power cycling the Xbox, changed...
  7. Xbox Series S Controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller issue: Hey everyone, I’m new to the xbox world and just got my first console. It was running games fine for three days, but I just noticed an issue. I was playing a game (Dead by Daylight), and after...
  8. Series X Controller Audio Issue with Wired RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller Audio Issue with Wired RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset: I have an audio issue with connecting my RIG 400HX 3D Audio Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One - Black to the Xbox Series X Controller. The sound from my group are very tinny and the...
  9. Xbox series 2 elite controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series 2 elite controller issue: We got our son the elite series 2 controller on release date so last year...we are having trouble with the left analogue stick drifting...is this something that would be sorted by Microsoft as i...
  10. Elite Controller Gen 2 button issue on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller Gen 2 button issue on Series X: I bought a Elite Gen 2 about a month ago and the A button isnt very responsive (sometimes have to press 2-3 times for it to register). Ive sent the controller back and they returned it saying no...