Xbox series S controller issues

Discus and support Xbox series S controller issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Series S controller disconnects, then i can connect it again by pressing the xbox button, but all buttons except Xbox button, left stick, and and RT... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RigorMortis1, Nov 16, 2021.

1. RigorMortis1
    RigorMortis1 Guest

My Series S controller disconnects, then i can connect it again by pressing the xbox button, but all buttons except Xbox button, left stick, and and RT LT, dont work. Even if i restart/unplug xbox, use cable etc.

If i unpair it, then its impossible to be paired again, (xbox cant find it) with any way found on the internet.

It gets back to normal at random. First time it happened i didnt used xbox for a month and i turned it on then and it worked fine. Its the third time im having this problem but it seems the issue is getting more often.

The controller is up to date.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue? It seems to me like its software related.

:)

RigorMortis1, Nov 16, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  4. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

What controller you use?

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 and a Xbox One S Controller.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Does Series X support USB headset?

Thema:

1. Xbox series S controller issues - Similar Threads - series controller issues

2. Xbox Series X controllers disconnecting (console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controllers disconnecting (console issue): Over the past month, my controllers have been randomly disconnecting from my console. And before you start suggesting firmware updates, they all have the latest update, and the disconnect is...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Issues :

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller Issues :: For the past couple days my controller has been acting weird. The a button seems to be.. stuck? Not in the sense that it doesn't work but on the home screen, it doesn't register and in games it...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumper Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Bumper Issue: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller a year and two weeks ago. I've been away on deployment and have only used it for about three months of the last twelve. The Right Bumper is unresponsive....
  5. Elite controller series 2 issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 issue: Hello I just bought and elite controller series 2 to play on my pc but there is a big issue with it. If you connect it via Bluetooth when you press A it opens the game bar, making gaming...
  6. Elite Series 2 + Xbox One Controllers Samsung TV Steam Link Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 + Xbox One Controllers Samsung TV Steam Link Issues: Is anyone having issues with their Xbox Controllers with Samsung Smart TV's, when on their Steam Link app? Ever since the firmware update for both controllers, the mapping is completely messed up...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Issues (works wired but not over bluetooth): Looks to be a common issue according to Reddit. Whenever I unplug my controller it stops working. The first step to even get it to recognize the device after being unplugged is to go into...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issue: I have an issue with my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 where it will work for about 3-5 minutes when I load up again, but then suddenly the controller will hang up. Only fix will be to unplug and...
  9. Why Microsoft doesn't fix a bug that give input issue with Xbox Series X controllers on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Microsoft doesn't fix a bug that give input issue with Xbox Series X controllers on...: Even after OS update 10.0.22000.2656, on Xbox Series X when some games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced...
  10. Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still common issue with Xbox Series X controller after OS update 10.0.22000.2656. Please...: On Xbox Series X when some games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced games and not all of them) any Xbox Series...