Xbox Series S crashed an wont power up properly. ( Graphical Glitches / Unresponsive )

Discus and support Xbox Series S crashed an wont power up properly. ( Graphical Glitches / Unresponsive ) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else facing this issue? My XSS just died. Powers on but shows nothing but colourful snow static image. Three days old.... I'm so upset about... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KarlDavies90, Nov 13, 2020.

1. KarlDavies90
    KarlDavies90 Guest

Xbox Series S crashed an wont power up properly. ( Graphical Glitches / Unresponsive )

Anyone else facing this issue?

My XSS just died. Powers on but shows nothing but colourful snow static image. Three days old....

I'm so upset about this I've already created a warranty ticket but don't have access to a printer, is there any way I can get MS to collect the unit for replacement?

[video of issue](http://imgur.com/gallery/lZZBNiw)

[picture of issue.](http://imgur.com/gallery/9lyA4Ru)

QUESTION
    CLOSE

:)

KarlDavies90, Nov 13, 2020
  2. SillyJoey844785 Win User

Xbox One S Keep crashing after few minutes of use since October update....

I have almost the same Issue on the standard Xbox one ever since the last update crashing freezing glitching having to power cycle as Xbox becomes unresponsive to controller.

notice sometimes if you hold home button and select turn off Xbox it locks up and wont shut down turn on or anything just the turn off controller or Xbox screen stuck and unresponsive end up power cycling think up to my 20th power cycle sinse the update
    grrrrrr.

Microsoft You have broken my Xbox please Fix it :(
  3. SillyJoey844785 Win User

They screwed up with the new update.

yip my system is broken ever sinse the new update and dashboard over 20 power cycles now as my Xbox locks up freezes and crashes games crash the usb TV wont work properly and crashes you tube and apps glitch the list goes on and
    on never in my Xbox life have I had to physically power cycle my Xbox multiple times a day grrrrrr They have broken my Xbox starting to regret my pre order of the Xbox one x Is it to late to cancel
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox one be obsolete after series x

For me personally, that's a yes and no answer at the same time,

No answer..

The Xbox One wont be obsolete because Microsoft and Game Developers will support and continue to make games for at least 2 years or more after the Xbox Series X / Series S launches.

Yes answer..

The Xbox One will be obsolete because of the older hardware it's running on, with the Xbox Series X hardware being much newer and more up to date, it's far more powerful, better graphic's, faster and smoother gameplay, faster loading time, just overall far
    superior than Xbox One's.

For me, on the day the Xbox Series X launches, is the day i'm trading in and getting rid my Xbox One X as i will never use it again having upgraded to the next generation.
  5. Spenserm Win User

Xbox Series S over X?

Basically the rundown is:

Xbox Series X:

Has a spot for discs

Has better graphics

More Expensive

Xbox Series S:

Entirely Digital (No spot for a disk)

Not as great graphics but still good

Less Expensive

So it's honestly up to you whether or not you want to get the better of the consoles, though the Xbox Series S would work for everything you would want it to.

If you still aren't sure you can look at this article I found explaining it more in-depth: https://www.techradar.com/news/xbox-series-x-vs-xbox-series-s-which-xbox-will-be-right-for-you
  6. Wishcatcher Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi,

Will be on series X after pc edition but on xbox one S / X graphics will be average...

Regards
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S crashed an wont power up properly. ( Graphical Glitches / Unresponsive ) - Similar Threads - Series crashed wont

2. Xbox series X crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X crashing: my xbox series x is shutting down at random points while playing games such as call of duty when this happens it fully turns off and i have to manually turn it back on....
  3. ALL Games freezes or crash on my Series X - even Microsoft Games !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL Games freezes or crash on my Series X - even Microsoft Games !: I´m frustrated. I tried to play on my new Series X an NO, absolutely NO game starts or runs without any crash or freezing, even original Microsoft Games like HALO fail to play. First I tried...
  4. COD Cold War crashing series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Cold War crashing series X: Every time i play cold war on my series x it crashes the console, have troed uninstalling and reinstall but no change. d586d9c9-4e1a-4bf8-8e71-869e36eda835
  5. When is Microsoft going to address the Xbox Series X game crashes and console shutdown issues?

in XboX Insiders
    When is Microsoft going to address the Xbox Series X game crashes and console shutdown issues?: As somebody who has been suffering from the severe game crashing and console shutdowns on the XSX, I gave up and sent it in for repair. I am convinced it's a hardware issue, as the Insider builds...
  6. Xbox Series X Crashing/Quick Resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Crashing/Quick Resume: I recently purchased the Series X with Cold War optimized for it, but in the past two days, Cold War has crashed my xbox to where it freezes and shuts off 4 times now. Also, no matter what games I...
  7. Cod cold war Xbox series x crashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod cold war Xbox series x crashed: While playing cod cold war my series x froze and turned off, I let it seat for a while since this is the first issue I've had since launch day (praying I didnt have to go through this) now my...
  8. Series X - Crashes After Cold War Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X - Crashes After Cold War Update: After the Update (20.11.20) from CoD Coldwar, my Game freezes and my Series x shutting down. I play the optimized Version for Series X. Anyone the same Probleme?...
  9. Series X Randomly Crashes Throughout The Day

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Randomly Crashes Throughout The Day: So when I go to work, I leave my system on to stream TV as background noise for our dog. Whenever I come home around 3-3:30, after being on for almost 8 hours, the system is still on, chugging...
  10. Minecraft crashes on Series X with texture pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on Series X with texture pack: Someone explain to me why I wasted $600 on the Series X just for it to not even be able to handle BDCraft on 265x or whatever "most powerful console ever" lmao what a joke...