Xbox Series S crashes after loading Minecraft world

Discus and support Xbox Series S crashes after loading Minecraft world in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is also happening with other games too but not all. Minecraft is of my main concern as that is the one the family is most concerned about. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zman73, Apr 6, 2021.

1. zman73
    zman73 Guest

This is also happening with other games too but not all. Minecraft is of my main concern as that is the one the family is most concerned about. The issue happens after launching the game and the world is loading, as soon as the world starts to appear BOOM the Xbox crashes and needs to be manually restarted.

Please Help!!!!

:)

zman73, Apr 6, 2021
  2. mehrsasalemi Win User

Minecraft 1.67 crashing on xbox one S, but not on xbox one

Hello. I just upgrade from xbox one to xbox one s 1TB. But after running minecraft, I'm a bit confused.

On xbox one S, after loading world minecraft randomly freezes and returns to home screen.

On first xbox one 500gb is everything ok.

Any ideas?
  3. Habrik Win User

Minecraft 1.67 crashing on xbox one S, but not on xbox one

Hello. I just upgrade from xbox one to xbox one s 1TB. But after running minecraft, I'm a bit confused.

On xbox one S, after loading world minecraft randomly freezes and returns to home screen.

On first xbox one 500gb is everything ok.

Any ideas?
    Any idea or do you have same problem?
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft crashing my Xbox

Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox

I'll just be playing on my Minecraft world and it will randomly crash the entire Xbox. Then I will have to start it up again and go through the whole start up screens as if I restarted it. I have found no pattern to these crashes, they happen on all my worlds,
    friends worlds, and at random times. It crashes whether I have friends in the game or I'm by myself. It only happens with Minecraft. I've uninstalled the game several times, cleared my cache, download my data on a hardrive and reinstalled from the cloud, but
    the problem stilk persists. Please help, Thank you!
    What version of xbox one are you using the last minecraft update fixed some crashes but i freeze randomly on realm and local worlds as well. Im useing a "s"
  5. Shanthri Win User

Minecraft crashes on world load.

It kept my world but it still cannot load. All it does is attempt to load the spawn point, then crashes.
  6. Shanthri Win User

Minecraft crashes on world load.

I did some more research and it seems that the problem is sometimes fixed by loading a different world, exiting that world safely and loading the problem world. This has fixed my issue for now.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S crashes after loading Minecraft world - Similar Threads - Series crashes loading

2. Xbox Series X Crashes when I play X/S enhanced games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Crashes when I play X/S enhanced games: Tried to play World of Warships Legends on my new Series X and after I get passed the main login screen for the game after 4 seconds it hard crashes my xbox and turns it off. I was able to play...
  3. Xbox series X keeps crashing playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X keeps crashing playing games: Had my xbox series X few weeks now, i really want to love this machine but the 2 games im currently playing both keep crashing. GTA V is downloaded and WWE 2K20 is on disk. Both games frequently...
  4. Xbox Series X Crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Crashing: Shortly after I received the new Xbox series X Console I have noticed infuriating game crashes to home screen. These crashes do not shut down the console, but they boot me from any game that I...
  5. Batman return to arkham city crashing on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman return to arkham city crashing on series s: Hello i need help with the game batman return to arkham city when i loadup the game a few min into the the game it crash and i wanted to know why this is happening can any of you help me please...
  6. Experiencing Differences in Xbox Series X Load In Times and Game Crashes

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing Differences in Xbox Series X Load In Times and Game Crashes: I was able to secure two Day 1 Xbox Series X consoles on launch day (one for me and one for my girlfriend). Issue 1: When we game together on the same network I am experiencing insanely slow load...
  7. Forza Crashing XBOX Series X While Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Crashing XBOX Series X While Loading: Hello hello, Ever since I've purchased the XBOX series X, I have not been able to load Forza. I have uninstalled and reinstalled from GamePass. It freezes every time during the loading process....
  8. Xbox Series X crashes under random loads

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X crashes under random loads: Sometimes when switching from one game to another, it will try to quick resume and it'll crash itself back to the home screen. Another crash I've had is when I try to look at my game clips, it'll...
  9. Xbox Series X crashing when loading games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X crashing when loading games: So I got my Series X yesterday, downloaded a bunch of games, and as I went to go play Forza Horizon 4 I wasn't able to get past the loading screen with the controller on it. The system crashed and...
  10. Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading: Okay not sure how to really start this but, hi. Since around mid 2018, i think after the first creators update, this started happening. Every time i would open any Asphalt game by Gameloft, the...