xbox series s discdrive add on posibylity

Discus and support xbox series s discdrive add on posibylity in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just asked my self the other day if xbox series s could have a disc drive add on. Correct me if am wrong but xbox one treats disc as just a game that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/enoe5, Jan 24, 2021.

1. /u/enoe5
    /u/enoe5 Guest

I just asked my self the other day if xbox series s could have a disc drive add on. Correct me if am wrong but xbox one treats disc as just a game that downloads on hdd and only checks for game key. same on like on digital download. and if you would to put a bluray riper that could basicly package it up on a memory card and put it in same file sys. As a actual digi game it would only check for code tho you would still have to confuse it so it doesnt search that key from your acount. Ofcourse it would not read it if it not signed by microsoft so no pirycy. I just would like to play legit disc games on series s. I mean i dont get microsofts message. Cheap next gen but the its all digital and has like no memory so when you wonna play some games you heavy over pay on digital and aditional storage upgrade and that doesnt make sence. Its literaly a free battle royal game player and not even like a gamepass mashine couse you ran out of space in matter of literal 2 games war zone and cold war, 130 + 191 gb games. it aint makeing sence. Am fine with lover performace and storage space but not my discs. if it had disc drive it would sell like crazy couse you could make argument that when you have discs it would temporarly download game on ssd and when you pull it out it would delete it. so no space constrain as it would just keep updates. i now it sounds hate-ish but am bit a confused with whole thing.

submitted by /u/enoe5
    [link] [comments]

/u/enoe5, Jan 24, 2021
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox one disc drive grinding and out of warranty??

Well is it Microsofts fault or the manufacturer of the discdrive itself then ? I haven't seen too many reports of grinding discdrives and I roam the forums a lot. Just face it, you'll have to pay for it, there's no way around.
  3. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  4. adoorable door Win User

Disc not spinning

I would say you have an dying xbox, diagnose discdriver overuse. it happened to my xbox too, so I had to get a new one. what happens is the laser stops reading properly.

you have three options regarding how to continue:

a): do nothing, and watch the discdriver die. more and more games will be unreadable. soon it won't read anything

b): send it in for repair. if the xbox is older than two years this will cost 89,77 dollars, if not it's for free. there's no guarantee this will fix the problem.

c): have a funeral for your xbox. take all your gamesaves and buy a new xbox. if you feel like it's worth it, that is
  5. dempup Win User

Xbox s

6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

Thema:

1. xbox series s discdrive add on posibylity - Similar Threads - series discdrive add

2. Restarting the Series X and nothing is loaded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restarting the Series X and nothing is loaded: Anyone else have it after doing a restart on the console that nothing is loaded, shows no games and nothing in any tabs? Had this happen twice but fixed itself when i shut down or powered off the...
  3. Xbox Series X kicks me out of certain games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X kicks me out of certain games.: I have a series x & there are certain games that will kick me from any given aspect of the multiplayer side of these games. The games so far are *any* of the Call of Duty games, including Cold War...
  4. Xbox Series S shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution.: How can I fix this problem on the Xbox Series S? b340fa11-2724-4a4e-9f96-3aaaa879bc09
  5. Xbox Series X - Quick Resume Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Quick Resume Issues: I have noticed with my new Xbox series X that not only does quick resume not work for a number of titles but ones that I do know work Can only be used for quick resume one at a time. I can’t have...
  6. Xbox series x losing connection and reconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x losing connection and reconnecting: Hello I hope yall can help me with this i bought the series x about a month ago and since then for some reason my xbox keeps disconnecting in game for like 10 seconds and reconnects but between...
  7. Series X crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X crashing: My Xbox Series X has an issue staying connected to the internet and has 15 second intervals where it disconnects at random. But I know this to not be an issue of my Network since it has no problem...
  8. The xbox series X still warm after shutdown with instant on

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox series X still warm after shutdown with instant on: 1. As title, my xbox series x still warm after shutdown with instant on about 8hrs. 2. When the console warm, the fan isn’t turn on. Does that normal? Thanks. 119b415b-5c99-4c1f-a1e1-72e26780928f
  9. Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to update the Microsoft store has made my series x unuseable: Yesterday I went to search a game on the store and found that I had to update my store first, but the download is stuck at 94%. My Xbox says it's connected to the internet is fine (80+ Mbps), I'm...
  10. Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series Controller not mapped correctly in FF XII launched via Xbox Game Pass: When trying to play Final Fantasy XII on Game Pass for PC the game launches successfully and brings me to the title screen but my Xbox controller's inputs are all incorrect. X and B are flipped...