Xbox series s every game I try to load crashes to home

Discus and support Xbox series s every game I try to load crashes to home in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased this and have updated the console/games/ and hardware. I reinstalled my cod games but every single time I try to load one of them they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Potshots247, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Potshots247
    Potshots247 Guest

I just purchased this and have updated the console/games/ and hardware. I reinstalled my cod games but every single time I try to load one of them they get stuck on loading and crash to the Home Screen.

:)

Potshots247, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If you have an external hard drive plugged into your console please unplug it and perform a powercycle before trying to re-launch a game. If that fixes the issue it mens that the hard drive is corrupted.

If there is none. You may need to reset your console removing everything. This will uninstall all of your games and remove all the accounts but you can reinstall them later on and re-add accounts.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console and remove everything.

As long as you’re connected to Xbox Live your saved progress will just re-sync.
  3. TenseThunder998 Win User

Forza 5 crashing to dashboard. The fix is to delete my profile and lose all saved data?

I have the exact same issue crashes only in S class series tried r class ok (i have 2 races done in S when trying the 3rd it crashed) deleted game and reinstalled it same issue
  4. LtngH4wk Win User

Xbox insider Forum

I am having issues with Forza 7 crashing as well. I get going on the third race for the drivers cup and it gets about a 3rd of the way thru then crashes. the game just shuts down completely, no error, no anything, just closes and goes to home screen. very
    annoying to have it crash every time i try this race... and i have to finish the 4 races in this series, there is no changing series until you finish the one you started. i was trying to go thru the truck racing series out of the first set of series you can
    pick from. tried it 6 times now and its crashed all 6 times on this race. but it only does it on the race.
  5. Rishi Khan Win User

Xbox Fitness Crashes Mid Workout

After the updates today for Xbox Fitness, I just saw the home page of the apps for few sec and it crashes, every time when I load the apps it crashes on home page after few sec. I just bought xb1 for this app and now this is what I got.
  6. mDaro Win User

Forza 5 crashes to home page when trying to play Road America

My game is crashing on the single player championships. Just got my Lotus F1 car and I can't finish the series because the game crashes to Xbox One main screen when I try to start the race. It crashes on freeplay also and every other category in the single
    player game.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s every game I try to load crashes to home - Similar Threads - series every game

2. Xbox Series X freezes every 20 minutes or so during games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X freezes every 20 minutes or so during games: I've had the console since launch and have only started getting these freezing issues the past few weeks. It's happening more and more (around every 20 minutes) I'll be playing a game and it'll...
  3. Game clip are pixelated on every game xbox/xbox 360/xbox one and xbox series x games

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip are pixelated on every game xbox/xbox 360/xbox one and xbox series x games: [IMG] submitted by /u/kinghalo34 [link] [comments]
  4. (HELP) My xbox series X no longer plays disc based games. I get error code 0x87de272b every...

in XboX Insiders
    (HELP) My xbox series X no longer plays disc based games. I get error code 0x87de272b every...: I had this problem a week ago, rang microsoft and was told its a disc drive issue. Sent mine off for "repairs" and got a new replacement a few days later. It worked fine for a couple days but now...
  5. Xbox Series S - Every single one of my games keep crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - Every single one of my games keep crashing: Okay so only had my Series S for 3 weeks, give or take, so pretty much brand new - got it straight from a trusted retailer and box was sealed etc. so definitely not a resold console. I have been...
  6. Every single game based on Unreal Engine HARD CRASHES Xbox Series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Every single game based on Unreal Engine HARD CRASHES Xbox Series X.: I have a weird problem here. My console cant chew games based on Unreal Engine. Every single one generates crashes. Basically I get 3 types of crashes: Game starts, and crashes on title screen...
  7. Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps crashing/turning off/freezing. Almost every xbox optimised game.: Hi guys. I ve requested service because my xbox kept turning off or freezing at title screen of the most xsx games. Gears 5 can't get past title screen, freezes constantly, or turns off console....
  8. Xbox Series S Losing Connection almost every game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Losing Connection almost every game: Hello, I have been having this reccuring issue on my xbox Series S where it constantly loses internet connection making online gaming almost impossible to play. I will load into a game and at a...
  9. Every game crashing on new Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Every game crashing on new Series X: Apex Legends crashes as soon as I get into a game and Rocket League crashes either before or after I play a game. I only set it up this morning and I haven't managed to play a game of anything...
  10. Xbox Series X audio crackling in every game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X audio crackling in every game: Just a couple days ago, audio on my Xbox Series X began to start crackling whenever I played a game. It did not do this when I first got my console, nor did it occur on my Xbox One. It only...