Xbox Series S Froze on grey screen

Discus and support Xbox Series S Froze on grey screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my Xbox wasn’t letting me play any games and was just kicking me off so I restarted my Xbox and now I’m stuck on a grey screen and when I try to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pizza-man-, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Xbox Series S Froze on grey screen

So my Xbox wasn’t letting me play any games and was just kicking me off so I restarted my Xbox and now I’m stuck on a grey screen and when I try to turn the Xbox off it doesn’t turn off. Do you have any help?

submitted by /u/Pizza-man-
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pizza-man-, Jun 9, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

triple screen on Xbox One for Codemasters F1 2020

the xbox one and series s etc only support single screen output, the xbox one wouldnt have the processing power to run a game on 2 let alone 3 screens .
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox one s in white is ugly?

There is a
    "Storm Grey" Battlefield 1 Edition Xbox One S
    , but it doesn't seem to be available for sale on the UK Xbox website for some reason.

That's the only Xbox One S version that comes in Black/Grey, as far as I know. Try to shop around for that edition.
  5. Git Win User

Cannot send new chat messages to people.

Which Xbox One model is it? (Original, S, X)

Are you in the Insider/Preview Program?

Have you tried waiting on the grey screen for a minute? Nothing happens?

Have you tried turning off your Xbox completely for 30 seconds and restarting?
  6. nialler143 Win User

Grey screen

Ive tried that and tried rebooting the display settings
Thema:

Xbox Series S Froze on grey screen

1. Xbox Series S Froze on grey screen - Similar Threads - Series Froze grey

2. What's the Best Storage increase for XBOX SERIES X Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's the Best Storage increase for XBOX SERIES X Console: Hi there so I just got the XBOX SERIES X console and I didn't realize I needed more storage for my games and apps so I look into the new Seagate Storage Expansion Card for Xbox Series X|S because...
  3. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Edition: Hey Xbox community! So, with the confirmed release of halo infinite in the fall, I am super excited about the possibilities of a limited-edition halo infinite Xbox series X coming out as well. I...
  4. Series S constantly disconnecting from internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S constantly disconnecting from internet: Hi everyone, I've been trying to play Halo 5 recently and my Series S keeps booting me out of every lobby I join. It boots me, then after 5 minutes of trying to queue up again, the game says I...
  5. Should I leave my Series S unplugged for a long time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I leave my Series S unplugged for a long time?: I’m gonna be away from home for a few days and just to be safe I unplugged my Xbox before leaving. So I was wondering if this is safe or can it affect my Xbox or it’s performance. (I used the...
  6. Xbox Series X and Samsung 800A soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X and Samsung 800A soundbar: What is the best way to connect the Xbox Series X to a Samsung hw-q800a soundbar and 2016 Samsung TV? I notice from the online manual for the soundbar that there is HDMI eARC out and HDMI in as...
  7. Ray tracing and crashing series X

in XboX Insiders
    Ray tracing and crashing series X: Hi all. Has anyone else had this? So far I can only play watchdogs in performance mode. Switching it over to quality causes the Xbox to lock and either dashboard or turn off. Metro post series...
  8. Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...

in XboX Insiders
    Just got my series x the other day, was playing NBA 2k21 tonight, it froze and the console...: not sure why this happened, if anyone knows why. maybe a power saving thing? submitted by /u/Itspanzertime [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Series X froze, leaving the remote control unresponsive, the button on the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X froze, leaving the remote control unresponsive, the button on the console...: after some research it seems this can happen with certain games. I first noticed something strange a couple of days ago when I was using the Disney+ app, it made that awful mechanical noise like...
  10. Froze horizon 4 on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Froze horizon 4 on Xbox series x: I have installed FH4 on my new xbox but when i launch the app is gets stuck on the title screen and will not connect to my controller. Any help? 189111e6-5395-46d1-bde1-9684485b845e