Xbox Series S games stuck on ‘Queued’

Discus and support Xbox Series S games stuck on ‘Queued’ in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just bought the series s and am trying to install 2k but it’s jsut stuck on it saying Queued. I have cancelled the install and started again with no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/percu-, Sep 22, 2021.

1. /u/percu-
    /u/percu- Guest

I just bought the series s and am trying to install 2k but it’s jsut stuck on it saying Queued. I have cancelled the install and started again with no change, I click install now and nothing happens. Anyone know anything about this?

submitted by /u/percu-
    [link] [comments]

/u/percu-, Sep 22, 2021
  2. SBOOG87 Win User

Digital games stuck at queued and not downloading.

I'm experiencing the same issue. I turned off my Xbox and unplugged the power cord and still stuck on queued.
  3. Adamski707 Win User

Can't reinstall game on Xbox Games Pass for PC

Found the issue! There was an update to this game queued in the 'Downloads and Updates' section of the Microsoft Store. I think the update was stuck there in limbo, as I'd uninstalled the game. Downloading the update now - and now it shows up as downloading
    in the Xbox app.

Thanks for the help guys!
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Download queue is not working

In my personal experience, using the mobile app for downloading games is very much hit and miss....in 9 months of using my One X, not a single game queued up or downloaded on my console (despite doing it at least once a month), yet the first time i used it with my Series X and the games queued up as they should
  5. StevieB PlayZ Win User

Anyone else get a NeverWinter Closed Beta Code for xbox one?

Has anyone had issues while downloading? mines keeps going from queued to downloading and its stuck at %6
  6. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S games stuck on ‘Queued’ - Similar Threads - Series games stuck

2. I do not have access to Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    I do not have access to Cloud Gaming on Xbox Series X: I have been apart of the preview program for over 6 years and for some reason I don't have the cloud gaming feature on my main Gamertag but it works on my other alt gamertags for some reason?...
  3. Green screen after starting up game XBox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Green screen after starting up game XBox series X: Hi all, I have an issue with starting up games on my Xbox series X I followed all the standard things like resetting to default and stuff. Now i checked the video settings and if i uncheck HDR10...
  4. Xbox Series X Shutting Off During Next Gen Sports Games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Shutting Off During Next Gen Sports Games: I'm having the same issue as a bunch of other people with NBA 2K22 causing my console to shut itself off during online play. Is there any truth to the rumor of it being an "old" batch issue? I got...
  5. Xbox Series X - Xbox One (non-enhanced) Games Crashing To Home

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X - Xbox One (non-enhanced) Games Crashing To Home: I ordered a Series X console from the Microsoft Store (online) last month on September 9th. After receiving it, I set up my console for the Delta preview and everything was great for about a week,...
  6. Xbox Series S Game Freezes then Shuts of (Alpha Skip - Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Game Freezes then Shuts of (Alpha Skip - Ahead): While playing 2k my xbox series S freezes then shuts off. Never Happened until recent update submitted by /u/mac962 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x: I have done everything possible, power cycle, factory reset(remove everything and keep everything) still no change my boot animation won't show up my owned games take like 15-20 minutes to load...
  8. Sony A1E + Dolby Vision Gaming on Series X: Cinemotion stuck to HIGH

in XboX Insiders
    Sony A1E + Dolby Vision Gaming on Series X: Cinemotion stuck to HIGH: I've been testing using DolbyVision gaming the last few days. My Sony A1E has a separate picture mode when Dolby Vision is enabled. It overrides and settings in say the Game Mode that I usually...
  9. I have a xbox series s and the fps option disapeard and all my games are stuck at 60 fps....

in XboX Insiders
    I have a xbox series s and the fps option disapeard and all my games are stuck at 60 fps....: [IMG] submitted by /u/tiptop6546 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Series X got stuck during game loading or gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X got stuck during game loading or gameplay: Hi guys. I just got my Xbox Series X back from Microsoft Service Center last week, and tried to reinstall my games this week. When I am trying to reinstall and play the Watchdogs: Legion and Red...