Xbox Series S have low graphics?

Discus and support Xbox Series S have low graphics? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to buy an Xbox series X, But there are no available only Xbox Series S. I would like to know,in Xbox Series S the graphics are low, less... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ValeriaPnQ, Jan 13, 2021.

1. ValeriaPnQ
    ValeriaPnQ Guest

I want to buy an Xbox series X,
    But there are no available only Xbox Series S.

I would like to know,in Xbox Series S
    the graphics are low, less efects, no ray tracing, less fps?

I don't care about the resolution, or the disc player, I play at 1080p and all my games are digital,
    I would like to buy it but I am afraid that it is much less than Series X

Sorry my bad english

:)

ValeriaPnQ, Jan 13, 2021
  2. IngameInstincts Win User

Gears of War 3 Reviews

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I could have told you 6 months ago that it would have 9's and 10's across the board.

[/quote]This...same goes with CoD series , Halo series , GTA series etc etc you will never see a low score on that games.
  3. jeffinatlga Win User

xbox series s headset volume way too low

So to make this even more confusing to figure out. I just dug out my old xbox one s, fired it up and tested all the controller on
    it. The old ones still work fine. The black one that came with the new xbox series x works fine. The new style white controller that come with the new xbox series s and the new style black controller bought today from best buy BOTH have the headset low volume
    problem on my old xbox one s. Totally confused at this point.
  4. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  5. MartinVera2 Win User

Backwards compatibility

I do want to get the new Xbox Series S, so if i get the standard edition i will have it there (Xbox Series S) to right?
  6. dempup Win User

Do You Have to buy XBOX game pass to play good games in any xbox

The Series S is digital download ONLY, and comes WITHOUT an optical drive, so unfortunately not. Only the Series X of next gen Xbox's will have a optical drive.

You can see more information here : Series S.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S have low graphics? - Similar Threads - Series low graphics

2. Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: I just bought the Xbox Series X from the Xbox store, and when I bought it, there was an email sent to my account regarding the information about it. The only problem is that it's my moms email and...
  3. Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games: I've been having problems where the xbox menu with the friends list and party chat are, it seems to lag and freeze when you open it when playing optimised games for series x. But it's fine when...
  4. Boot Issues with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Boot Issues with Xbox Series X: I have been having a recurring issue with my Series X and I can't seem to find anyone else having the same problem. It started with Instant On. Sometimes when I would boot my console I would be...
  5. My Xbox Series Controller turns off if I let go of the home button on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series Controller turns off if I let go of the home button on my controller: Hey guys so I have this problem with my controller ever since this morning, so what happen was that my controller keeps turning off when I let go of the home button on my controller, I tried...
  6. Xbox Series X: Thud-like Sound on Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: Thud-like Sound on Startup: When I startup my XSX, there is a thud-like sound. I think it is the disc drive, although I can put discs in and out of it with no problem. However, I am curious if anyone else has this problem...
  7. Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller: For the life of me I cannot seem to get support for this controller. I have the stick drift issue that is well documented. I have had the issue since August but was not playing much and a bunch of...
  8. Xbox Series X can’t install games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can’t install games: Hello, I have games currently installed on my xbox series X however when i go to install any new games i am getting the error below (example) Clear some space on internal. Mass Effect andromeda...
  9. xbox series s headset volume way too low

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s headset volume way too low: Please help. About to lose my mind on this one. I bought both of the new xboxes (series s and series x). The Series S white controller has very little volume with a headset. If I use the black...
  10. Xbox Series X constant humming noise from fan in low power mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X constant humming noise from fan in low power mode: Hi, The fan produces constant noise in low power mode. It is a humming/buzzing tone. Not very loud but you can definitely hear it in a silent room. I've tried to record it: Klick (Please use...