Xbox series S home button

Discus and support Xbox series S home button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello gamers�� looking for assistance regarding my Xbox series S home button on the controller. It can turn the Xbox on and off but when I press... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TylerShackleton, Jan 12, 2021 at 6:52 PM.

1. Xbox series S home button

Hello gamers�� looking for assistance regarding my Xbox series S home button on the controller. It can turn the Xbox on and off but when I press it , it won’t pop up or anything making it difficult to switch between apps. Tried the controller on another
    Xbox and it works. Anyone have the same problem? Seems like it’s a software issue!

:)

TylerShackleton, Jan 12, 2021 at 6:52 PM
  2. Siriusdish Win User

New Xbox X and S

Hello Rhmd, to do this, you need to set the Series S as the home Xbox, then make sure both your account with the games on the Series X, and his account are both signed in on the Series S. Once you do that he will have access to all of the games on the
    Series X from his Series S.
  3. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  4. dempup Win User

Xbox s

5. Kher Bear Win User

xbox one controller will not sync

You might have to re-sync the controller to the Xbox. Press the little button on the top of your controller until the home button flashes quickly then press the little button on the front of your Xbox one s or x or press the button next to the CD drive
    on the Xbox one
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

First update due February 11th

Lol ^^^^^ I'm aware of what the guide button and home screen are.

:-S
Thema:

Xbox series S home button

1. Xbox series S home button - Similar Threads - series home button

2. Xbox Series X Doesn’t Recognize It’s My Home Console

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Doesn’t Recognize It’s My Home Console: I am typically traveling a lot, so I don’t always have an internet connection when I play games. So I made sure to set my Series X as my “Home Console” after learning that I needed to do this the...
  3. Xbox Series S Black, non functioning Home screen. Games still playable.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S Black, non functioning Home screen. Games still playable.: Hello, I just recently bought my Xbox Series S about 3 weeks ago. It's worked great so far! yesterday I LOST my home screen completely! The console boots up just fine, except instead of a home...
  4. Turned on my Xbox Series X to see this, any help with this issue? Happens when in home...

in XboX Insiders
    Turned on my Xbox Series X to see this, any help with this issue? Happens when in home...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Wombilinos [link] [comments]
  5. Green tint on Home Screen/all screens, after waking up an Xbox Series X from sleep...

in XboX Insiders
    Green tint on Home Screen/all screens, after waking up an Xbox Series X from sleep...: Green tint on Home Screen/all screens, after waking up an Xbox Series X from sleep. Aka I fall asleep watching Hulu, turn on Xbox next time I use it, and this is what I see. Every time it falls...
  6. Xbox series x and home Xbox switches with my friend and I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x and home Xbox switches with my friend and I: I got my series x like last month and had noticed that the home xbox share that i was doing with my friend who was still on xbox one was no longer working, so I did another transfer and used up my...
  7. Xbox series S keeps crashing/freezing whenever I press the home button to exit a game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S keeps crashing/freezing whenever I press the home button to exit a game: While playing the game it's fine, but then when I want to exit I press the home button and it completely freezes. Sometimes it freezes and I have to force shut down and, others it completely...
  8. Home Xbox One and Home Xbox Series?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox One and Home Xbox Series?: Hello, Since we are moving between Generations, can I have my Xbox One X as my Home Xbox One so other family members in my house can play all my games for Xbox One and then have my Xbox Series X...
  9. Dim / Turn Off Xbox Series X home button

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dim / Turn Off Xbox Series X home button: Hello, I often play at night in the darkeness for certain terror games. The problem is that the home button of both Xbox Series X and the controller are too light and annoying at night. Is...
  10. Elite Series 2 unresponsive/ Home button is Blue??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 unresponsive/ Home button is Blue??: I bought this stupid controller after my other 2 first gen elite controllers went out on me. Of course the warranty is up on it by about a month because now the this series 2 controller is mostly...