xbox series s inital setup

Discus and support xbox series s inital setup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, can anybody help me to setup my xbox series s. I'm getting error while checking updates at the initial setup screen. can not move any further... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deepesh Shrestha, Aug 19, 2022.

1. xbox series s inital setup

hello, can anybody help me to setup my xbox series s. I'm getting error while checking updates at the initial setup screen. can not move any further then that step

:)

Deepesh Shrestha, Aug 19, 2022
  2. TheProfess0r Win User

My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

Try to connect to your mobile hotspot or any other network and perform an update. If you are still getting the same error I would suggest that you perform an offline system update.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:

A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port.

A USB flash drive with a minimum of 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS
  3. SoulDogWarrior Win User

Really need some help RECOVERY ISSUES!

Go into the system settings and preform an inital setup. that will reset everything to default.
  4. FH BRoWNtoWN Win User

Restoring Xbox to original settings

from the dashboard go to Settings<Console settings<Inital setup.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

inital xbox one onscreen setup issue

Hey there Rabbit,

Sorry to hear you were having issues with your set up.

It looks like you were able to get in touch our Chat Support team and get things sorted out.

Please let us know if you have any other Xbox Support questions. Happy Gaming!
  6. Maj Eiswater Win User

Xbox 360 re-boot

Last night the Xbox played fine with no re-boots.

If I install a new hard drive do I need to do an Inital setup again to download the files needed to run the Xbox ?
Thema:

1. xbox series s inital setup - Similar Threads - series inital setup

2. Out of Warranty for a XB Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Out of Warranty for a XB Series 2 controller?: I was wondering what happens when you pay for a "Out of Warranty" fee, it says that if I pay £75 that a replacement "accessory" will be sent to me and that i dont have to send my device to...
  3. Xbox series s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s controller: Hello so for the last few months my controller has been acting up sometimes it’s working good then all my A B X Y buttons stop working and the rb and lb I reset the controller and nothing it won’t...
  4. Series X repair and terrible customer service experience.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X repair and terrible customer service experience.: My series x has a graphics card issue, sent it back to Germany ( from ireland ) and it took 9 days in total ( great turn around ) but they sent back the same console with the exact same issue...
  5. Xbox series x multiplayer not working for almost two years now!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x multiplayer not working for almost two years now!!!!: So I have had my Xbox series x since the first day it came out and I had a huge issue my multiplayer games wouldn’t work for example all the games wouldn’t work these are the games that didn’t...
  6. NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X: Hi, I accidentally bought the NTSC version of Bully Scholarship Edition and while it works fine on my PAL XBOX One X the disc even will be recognised when inserted in my PAL Series X. The One X...
  7. Xbox series x redownloading games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x redownloading games: i just got a series x and it wants to re-download games that i have on an external hard drive. I've transferred them over to the internal hard drive but still wants to redownload the entire game....
  8. Xbox series s controller D pad is continuously running either up or down non stop p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s controller D pad is continuously running either up or down non stop p: D pad is continusly running how to fix? 5dbb2cad-2e8d-4cc1-839f-57cae65a0579
  9. Xbox Series S Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Update: [img] I tried restarting the console and the Wifi and plug it off for hours and try again And I reseted the hard drive 3 times and nothing works 1732d6b9-7aa2-421a-928c-9a62a5f4f2a2
  10. Xbox series x fan is running really loud when i play xbox series x games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x fan is running really loud when i play xbox series x games.: Hello everyone, I have had my xbox series X since release in 2020 so about 2 years or so now i keep my xbox well maintained and i keep it dust free. I have noticed recently whenever I play any...