: Xbox series S IPv6

Discus and support : Xbox series S IPv6 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox series S IPv6 My ISP recently did a upgrade across their whole network so they are now able to offer IPv6. After doing more research on... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by magoo44, Nov 16, 2020.

1. magoo44
    magoo44 Guest

My ISP recently did a upgrade across their whole network so they are now able to offer IPv6.

After doing more research on network settings, I went to my routers advanced settings and in the IPv6, LAN setup, everything is marked for auto configuration. In the LAN setup is a section saying use this interface ID. I put one of my Xbox ip address in
    there (the wireless one) and that seemed to do the trick. Both xboxes are now showing IPv6 connections. How long this will last who knows.

One thing I am sure of is of someone or someplace doesn't have an answer they are going to blame it on someone else.

:)

magoo44, Nov 16, 2020
  2. magoo44 Win User

My ISP recently did a upgrade across their whole network so they are now able to offer IPv6.

After doing more research on network settings, I went to my routers advanced settings and in the IPv6, LAN setup, everything is marked for auto configuration. In the LAN setup is a section saying use this interface ID. I put one of my Xbox ip address in
    there (the wireless one) and that seemed to do the trick. Both xboxes are now showing IPv6 connections. How long this will last who knows.

One thing I am sure of is of someone or someplace doesn't have an answer they are going to blame it on someone else.
  3. DanielDooGooD Win User

Xbox series S IPv6

I have a similar problem, Have Verizon 5g and My xbox one will only be able to run off IPv4. My router lists the IPv6 address but for some reason will only acknowledge the IPv4 to my XboxOne. also experiencing low download speeds and high latency tho my
    phone and laptop (both wireless) running at optimal speeds. Xbox customer support is telling me this is an issue with the ISP....

sucks!
  4. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Can't play Destiny, NAT Strikt, can't connect to teredo ip HEEEEELP!!!

Sounds good. :)

But afaik the setting with filter/lists is not available on the 7 series.

But with disabled IPv6 it should work for you.
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox s

Thema:

1. : Xbox series S IPv6 - Similar Threads - series IPv6

2. Series X thinks network cable is attached when it is not after restart

in XboX Insiders
    Series X thinks network cable is attached when it is not after restart: I've brought this up before, but I have not seen too many people bring this issue up. I just want to double check to see if anyone else is seeing their Series X switch from wireless networking to...
  3. Series X VRR option greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X VRR option greyed out: I have an LG Nano866 and i am using the HDMI 2.1 port. However in the settings on the Series X I am unable to select VRR and auto low latency mode. Can anyone help?...
  4. Sound cuts out in games - Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound cuts out in games - Series X: Hi The sound cuts out every now and then during games. Mostly when the kids play plants v zombies or in star wars battlefront 2. Weird thing is the sound still works on the xbox home screen but...
  5. Minecraft not syncing between Xbox one x and Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not syncing between Xbox one x and Xbox series x: Help please. My 8 year old minecraft world will not sync on the new xbox. I can load and save on the older one but it will not even show my world on the new xbox....
  6. Xbox Series S to X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S to X: Hi I have bought an Xbox series S as there were no stock in Series X. I will be downloading games on the Series S and will look to buy Series X when it is available in stock. Once i have done...
  7. If I had a disk will it carry over digitally to Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I had a disk will it carry over digitally to Xbox Series S: I've had a Xbox One S for a while now. And I do have some disks left ofter for the current console. If I were to buy the Xbox Series S would the games carry over digitally or would I need to buy...
  8. Xbox Series X is using IPv4 and not IPv6

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X is using IPv4 and not IPv6: My Xbox One X was using IPv6 but after replacing it with my Series X I find the new Xbox is only using IPv4, is this a OS bug? I have not changed any router configs etc... submitted by...
  9. : IPv6 not showing as available on new Series X

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : IPv6 not showing as available on new Series X: : IPv6 not showing as available on new Series X I have a Unifi UDMP router. IPv6 is enabled on it. When I hooked up my Series X, it only shows IPV4 connection only with open NAT. My old Xbox One...
  10. Netcomm Netcomm NV6 Series: Xbox one Ethernet connection ipv6 issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netcomm Netcomm NV6 Series: Xbox one Ethernet connection ipv6 issue: Netcomm (Modems/Gateways) Netcomm NV6 Series: Xbox one Ethernet connection ipv6 issue In general a wired connection does work better than wifi. Higher connection speeds, less signal loss &...