Xbox Series S | Long Restart time after language change

Discus and support Xbox Series S | Long Restart time after language change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday I changed the language of my Xbox Series S for the first time and restarted the device. It took 2 minutes to restart it, now it quickly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ali Portakal, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Ali Portakal
    Ali Portakal Guest

Hi, yesterday I changed the language of my Xbox Series S for the first time and restarted the device. It took 2 minutes to restart it, now it quickly restarts when I change between the same language pairs but the first time took 2 minutes like I mentioned,
    is that normal? Also I should add that when it took 2 minutes to restart, I was also downloading a game. Thanks in advance.

:)

Ali Portakal, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Simone X TM Win User

Want to change my region

It 's very easy to change the nation: Just vai in the console settings, and set your country (the language is not important).

Restarts the console and you're done.
  3. Arminator Win User

No Xbox Insider Hub in my store

Try the following:

Go to your console's system settings and change your console's country and language to English and United States of America.

Let the console restart.

After the console has restarted, you should be able to find the Insider Hub in the store.

Download and let it install on your console.

After that, you can change your country and language on the console back to your actual country and language.

Let the console restart again, and you should be good to go.
  4. Dol Win User

Gold membership and language matter

Hi Alice!

If you want to change your language to English on the Xbox One console, you will want to go to
    Settings - All Settings - System (fourth section down) - Language and Location (Second Tile from the left) here you can change the language on the top drop down to the desired language and also the language region on the second drop down box.

After doing this restart your console for the changes to be made! If you are still having problems be sure to reply!

Regards
  5. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Xbox games

Xbox x is gonna stay with as a long time after series x. And we will play on it as good as before.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Want to change my region

[quote user="Simone X TM"]

It 's very easy to change the nation: Just vai in the console settings, and set your country (the language is not important).

Restarts the console and you're done.

[/quote]

Yeah, that only changes the console language, not the region of the account. As stated above once created an account region can not be changed. Changing the region of the WLID is also a myth.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S | Long Restart time after language change - Similar Threads - Series Long Restart

2. Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Play and Charge kit battery not charging in Xbox Series X controller: The battery in my Play and Charge kit doesn't seem to be charging. I have tried plugging my controller directly into the Xbox, both whilst playing and whilst the console is on Standby; I have...
  3. Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series S: Hello, if you can help me ... I download the game with the game pass. Unable to launch "ready to go" game while on the "start and accessibility" home screen the game is unresponsive. Once the...
  4. Seagate Expansion Card for Series X hangs system when booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate Expansion Card for Series X hangs system when booting: Hello all. So I picked up the expansion card. Whenever I boot y Xbox with the card in the unit and an external drive (WD MyBook) the system will hang on boot, make a buzzing noise, then reboot...
  5. Xbox series X offline after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X offline after update: After updating my console to the latest firmware I noticed that it was offline. I tried to log on but it wouldn't work, I also rebooted and did a shutdown, and it was still offline. I reseted my...
  6. Series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x: Everytime i play call of duty next generation game freezes and system cuts off anybody have this problem and fix it? 43263d13-bbb6-479c-8f30-09ae7426012e
  7. Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch day order Xbox series x fed ex can't find my order: I've never been more frustrated.... Ordered on launch day told Nov 16th I would get my Xbox .. it came and went so called Microsoft support told me I wouldn't get it until end of December so I was...
  8. Xbox series **** having sketches, long lines and polygons during playing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series **** having sketches, long lines and polygons during playing game: Hi All I just got the XBX yesterday and having problems to play a few games (down loaded digital contents from Smart Delivery). Problem: Having sketches, long lines and polygons in video scenes....
  9. How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will an Xbox Series X repair take with COVID 19 as a factor?: I just opened my Xbox Series X 2 days ago and worked perfectly fine, but the next morning while playing Forza it bricked and never turned back on. I did the troubleshooting and no luck. So I was...
  10. ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...

in XBoX on Windows
    ¿Cuánto tardan en reparar un control xbox elite series 2?[How long does it take to repair...: Hace 3 semanas que ya llegó al centro de servicio pero no me han dado respuesta o dado alguna actualización con mi control. [Translation-It has been 3 weeks since it arrived at the service center...