Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal

Discus and support Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have purchased an xbox series S, I am based out of India. The xbox makes a loud startup sound. After start up, the sound is normal and I have no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayakumarK2, Feb 23, 2021.

1. JayakumarK2
    JayakumarK2 Guest

I have purchased an xbox series S, I am based out of India.

The xbox makes a loud startup sound.

After start up, the sound is normal and I have no issues. In-game sounds are normal.

I use a computer monitor with the console and Monitor has a 3.5mm sound cable which is connected to speakers.

The startup sound is so loud that I have to turn off my speakers everytime xbox starts up.

:)

JayakumarK2, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

xbox making one second grind noise randomly

Well, a 'grinding' noise certainly doesn't sound good. However, my Xbox 360 S will make a short, loud whirring sound sometimes, which is perfectly normal.
  3. BrentonChetty Win User

I can only store 15GB of Videos/Music on a XBox One S 1TB with 600GB free

Another quick question. Is it normal for the XBox to make a weird noise every few minutes. It makes a high frequency noise (like a beep) for around 1 second every few minutes. It also makes this noise on startup?
  4. aaaa Mike aaaa Win User

Xbox One S Very Loud

I also just bought a new Xbox one s today and it makes loud clicking noises, not sure if that's normal
  5. Malacath Win User

Xbox one fan noise

Im assuming you had microphone near console when recording which is why it sounds loud in that video.

Sounds normal to me and some of that noise will be the hard drive which makes clicky grinding type noises.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

MP3 Sound of the XBOX ONE logo

Are you talking about the xbox logo startup sound?? If so try a google search with "xbox startup sound mp3" I found numerous results...
Thema:

1. Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal - Similar Threads - series makes loud

2. Can’t make a game purchase on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t make a game purchase on Xbox Series S: Here’s a good one because i have not seen this anywhere online. I have a digital xbox so i can only buy online. I try to purchase NBA 2k and i get this. What the heck error is this??? [img]...
  3. Xbox Series X Graphics Glitch: making wavy graphics when I play games and makes screen very...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Graphics Glitch: making wavy graphics when I play games and makes screen very...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Rogue_Outbreak [link] [comments]
  4. Elite Series 2 Xbox controller rumbles making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Xbox controller rumbles making weird buzzing noise: Hi, I recently purchased an Xbox elite controller series 2. After playing a fee games, i noticed that the left main rumble was making a weird buzing noise instead of the usual vibration. Every...
  5. Xbox Series X makes loud clicking sound for first 30 minutes of being on, any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X makes loud clicking sound for first 30 minutes of being on, any fix?: My Xbox Series X (a replacement unit due to my first having a power failure) has been continually making a constant clicking noise since i received it. I'm guessing it is the fan hitting something...
  6. Xbox series x disc making loud nosies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc making loud nosies: My xbox series x is making nosies when i am putting in a disc cec2c704-48e2-43d1-814c-1b29ba68d76d
  7. Series X making a loud whiring sound while installing game from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X making a loud whiring sound while installing game from disc: I had the COD glitch so i uninstalled the game and started to reinstall it from disc. A loud whiring sound came from the console. Is this going to be a problem? e4d00849-81ac-48ec-ba31-ee357d812899
  8. Xbox Series S is making a loud clicking noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S is making a loud clicking noise: I received my Series S last week, and I noticed almost immediately that my system was making a loud clicking/squeaking noise after a few minutes of use. I assume it has something to do with the...
  9. (Hardware Issue) Xbox Series X makes loud noise when CD drive is in use (Vertical position...

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Hardware Issue) Xbox Series X makes loud noise when CD drive is in use (Vertical position...: Hello, So I put in my first CD to install Call of Duty, and the Xbox Series X makes this loud noise when it is standing vertically. When it is standing horizontally it doesn't make the noise....
  10. Xbox Series X making loud beeping noise when playing optimized games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X making loud beeping noise when playing optimized games: When playing Xbox Series X optimized games (Watch Dogs: Legion, Forza Horizon 4, Ori and the Will of the Wisps), the Xbox begins making a loud continual beeping noise. This does not happen when...