Xbox Series S mouse acceleration

Discus and support Xbox Series S mouse acceleration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know why in my Xbox Series S my mouse has mouse acceleration? or When does the Xbox will give us the option to turn it off?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcoChávez2, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Xbox Series S mouse acceleration

Does anyone know why in my Xbox Series S my mouse has mouse acceleration? or When does the Xbox will give us the option to turn it off?

:)

MarcoChávez2, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Jayt999 Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
  4. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

But when i played at my friend's Xbox, everything was well and he didnt have got acceleration , but at my xbox, mouse has got acceleration
  5. EdwardJrr Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox

YESS!! PLEASE REMOVE MOUSE ACCELERATION A.K.A "ENHANCED POINTER PRECISION" IT SUCKS
  6. Sagaroth Win User

Mouse acceleration on xbox

Thema:

Xbox Series S mouse acceleration

1. Xbox Series S mouse acceleration - Similar Threads - Series mouse acceleration

2. Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering

in XboX Insiders
    Series X, native Mouse and Keyboard some sort of jittery/stuttering: Hello, I‘m having a sort of jitteryness while moving my mouse + using keyboard. It‘s NOT input lag just some sort of stuttering/jittery and just not as smooth as on a pc at cod cold war. I‘m on...
  3. Xbox Series X - Mouse not working at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Mouse not working at all: Recently I have been having issues getting any mouse to work on my xbox series X console. I have had them working in the past but here as of recent I cannot get them to connect. I do have a...
  4. Wireless Display on Series S - can’t get my controller to function as mouse or gamepad for...

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Display on Series S - can’t get my controller to function as mouse or gamepad for...: I did some searching and haven’t been able to find any relevant posts in the last two years. I just got a new Series S and I’m trying to use the Wireless Display feature with my PC to play Steam...
  5. USB Y cable for Mouse/Keyboard between a Pc and Series X?

in XBoX on Mobile
    USB Y cable for Mouse/Keyboard between a Pc and Series X?: Hi everyone A lot of people have had similar questions but i cant find an exact copy of what im looking for/ a simple response that isnt pure jargon so here goes Does anybody use/ know if a USB...
  6. Wireless mouse xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless mouse xbox series X: I have a logitech G604 wireless mouse, but i try to use it in the console and it doesnt work. Someone can tell me if its Just plug and play o i have to do another process?...
  7. Mouse stuttering games on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse stuttering games on series x: So, just got my series x and I'm playing at 1080p 120fps (with a monitor which supports it). When I use controller cold war is fine and runs smooth but when I start using a keyboard and mouse it...
  8. Will you able us to disable the forced mouse acceleration in Xbox Series X and S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will you able us to disable the forced mouse acceleration in Xbox Series X and S?: Please answer, I will return the Xbox if this acceleration will not go away. Even if I turn acceleration to 0 in COD Warzone, it still has acceleration. How can this still be?...
  9. Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X: Been using Mouse & Keyboard on the Series X for Warzone. It's pretty clear there is some sort of mouse acceleration. How do I turn it off? Has Microsoft addressed this? With Acceleration turned...
  10. XBox Series X has mouse acceleration. No option to turn off.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Series X has mouse acceleration. No option to turn off.: I am trying to play games with mouse and keyboard on the new XBox. The only setting I can see in settings is for mouse speed, but there is not option to turn off mouse acceleration. I put it on...