Xbox series s or series x

Discus and support Xbox series s or series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys first time posting on here so i am sorry if this gets put in a wrong section. Just wondering what console will you guys be getting/have?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by P20JOG, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:22 AM.

1. P20JOG
    P20JOG Guest

Hey guys first time posting on here so i am sorry if this gets put in a wrong section.

Just wondering what console will you guys be getting/have?

Myself im looking at the series x and my partner will be getting series s.

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Series X and S?

3. Smwutches Win User

Looking into XBox One X

1. The Series X comes with 1TB. The Series S comes with 512GB.

2. That may be the Series S which is smaller than the Series X.
  4. Smwutches Win User

External storage

5. Siriusdish Win User

New Xbox X and S

Hello Rhmd, to do this, you need to set the Series S as the home Xbox, then make sure both your account with the games on the Series X, and his account are both signed in on the Series S. Once you do that he will have access to all of the games on the
    Series X from his Series S.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox Series S over X?

In your situation, I would go with the Xbox Series S,

The Series S is aimed at 1080p / 1440p gaming,

The Series X is aimed at 4K gaming,

Getting a Series X would mean that your spending an extra £/$200 to not play at 4K,

You could use that £/$200 saved by getting the Series S and a 1Tb SSD expansion card for about the same price as the Series X,

https://youtu.be/VIHny-XP8jM
Thema:

1. Xbox series s or series x - Similar Threads - series series

2. Headset for Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset for Series X: I have a headset that works perfectly on the Xbox One but when i come to use it on the Series X i can't hear anyone, from what i can see, all my settings are exactly the same. Has anyone had the...
  3. Xbox series x loud disk or fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud disk or fan: https://gofile.io/d/cDF1Nk This is first 15 minutes of me turning on the console. Already dead Won't install disk games such as GTA V get stuck at 90 percent. Cant even return the console as...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable (Xbox Series X/S) doesn't connect to external...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable (Xbox Series X/S) doesn't connect to external...: The controller was updated to the latest firmware today. The Bluetooth connects immediately to my Pixel phone, a Raspberry Pi400, an old Lynx 7 Windows tablet and a 2018 iPad. It won't connect...
  5. XBOX Series X USB Controller Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X USB Controller Not Working: Alright. So I got this brand new xbox series x controller for christmas. And it has been having issues. I'd be playing games normally on my pc and all of a sudden my controller would stop working....
  6. Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S, 1914 controller disconnect if USB port use for charge NOT console accessories: Hi! I have some problem. If I connect to one of USB-port Xbox Series S my Huawei Freebuds 3i headphones for charge it, controller have long connect to Xbox and disconnect after 3-5 second. It...
  7. Xbox series X won’t load games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X won’t load games: Hey, ive bought an xbox series x and most of my games keep crashing everytime i load into them. Even though they are the X/S versions it still crashes. Ive talked to microsoft teams and everything...
  8. Series X controller sharp edge under trigger

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series X controller sharp edge under trigger: Hi there Microsoft, i have recently purchased a new Series X and finally having time to play a bit more i have realised that the edges on the underside of my controller are sharo enough to pierce...
  9. Xbox series x won’t connect to 5ghz

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x won’t connect to 5ghz: When I first set it up it worked fine till one day it just stopped and to this day it won’t connect to my 5ghz wifi, but it still connects to my 2.4 ghz wifi. Is anyone else experiencing this?...
  10. XBOX Series S download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series S download speed: My downloads regularly hit 150-300 Mbps when doing nothing else, but when I play any other game, the downloads drop to less than 20 Mbps, even for single player no-internet needed games. Anybody...