Xbox Series S Problem. No apps are currently working on my Xbox series S. I’ve tried...

Discus and support Xbox Series S Problem. No apps are currently working on my Xbox series S. I’ve tried... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; No apps are currently working on my Xbox series S. I’ve tried restarting multiple times. Upon startup no apps will open and none of my personally... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SamhainProductions, Jun 11, 2022.

1. Xbox Series S Problem. No apps are currently working on my Xbox series S. I’ve tried...

No apps are currently working on my Xbox series S. I’ve tried restarting multiple times. Upon startup no apps will open and none of my personally installed apps even show up. After at least 5 minutes everything shows up but nothing works. My network status says everything is good and I checked Xbox.com and it says all services are up and running. But nothing works. I can open apps and can even browse but nothing more. The Microsoft store won’t load at all, neither does Xbox assist. It started out of no where.

submitted by /u/SamhainProductions
    [link] [comments]

/u/SamhainProductions, Jun 11, 2022
  2. Elonmust12345 Win User

F1TV not playing live video

I have the exact same issue on my Xbox Series S, when using the Edge Browser I am unable to watch the live broadcasting. I can however watch the previously streamed videos on the App.

Only the live video is not able to start it keeps loading.

Xbox is up-to-date and the app is updated.

F1 is not the problem as it work anywhere else except on the the Xbox Series S
  3. Georges C. Win User

Xbox Remote Play on PC for Xbox app pc get suck at black screen

Hello again, I know it's Series S that's trying to stream on PC, however the App companion works in conjunction with the Xbox App, have you updated the apps and tried streaming through it?
  4. LuisZuniga2 Win User

Warranty repair returned wrong

I had the same problem but I sent a series s controller and I got a one s controller in return, and the series s controller I sent came with my Xbox, brand new
  5. Cyters Win User

Can’t connect wireless

Xbox One S, not series S. And I just tried and it says it connected on my phone but “can’t connect to the internet”,on my xbox
  6. Crazyapoelara Win User

Xbox Series S controller freezes and disconnects but the light on the controller stays on

I have tried before to clear my xbox's cache and the controller works fine for a few days but then the problem starts again and also are there any rechargeable batteries that you would recommend for my xbox series s controller
Thema:

Xbox Series S Problem. No apps are currently working on my Xbox series S. I’ve tried...

1. Xbox Series S Problem. No apps are currently working on my Xbox series S. I’ve tried... - Similar Threads - Series Problem apps

2. Xbox Series X - White Screen problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X - White Screen problems: I am having problems with the Xbox Live Services. I keep having to remove my account, and re-sign in to be able to purchase a game, change my background, access my payment & billing etc. I never...
  3. Xbox Series S Internet Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S Internet Problems: My Xbox Series S, which is not even a year old, randomly disconnects from my WiFi, yet I check my phone and the WiFi is perfectly fine. I’m not sure if this is a problem with the game or actual...
  4. Xbox Series X initial update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X initial update problem: Hello, I’m hoping someone can help as I am extremely frustrated. I have just taken my Series X out of the box and set it up for the first time but when it comes to the “checking for updates...
  5. flickering issue with xbox series s - xbox series s problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    flickering issue with xbox series s - xbox series s problems: hi. it's a week or two that i got my new xbox series s and have this weird issues in cod warzone. the screen is flickering and i dont know what the problem is. can it be the console hardware?...
  6. Xbox series x hdd and syncing problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x hdd and syncing problems: So I'm having trouble with two things. First the Series X won't recognize my 4tb hdd at all and second every time I have to hard reset the console (which is a lot) it disconnects all controllers....
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 has problems after very little use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 has problems after very little use: Hi all, This is my first time really posting on this forum so apologies for any formatting issues. I bought a Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 back November. Yet since then, due to college and...
  8. Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firmware Downgrade problem on Windows 10, XBox Series X controller: I've been trying to revert my upgrade to firmware 5.13.3143.0 since my wireless connectivity seems to have problems, and analog stick response is weird. I'm on PC, Windows 10, and don't have an...
  9. Problem with Microsoft Rewards app on Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Microsoft Rewards app on Series S: Hi everyone! I'm having problems when I try to use the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox Series S (I've been using it for months and everything was always OK). The issue is when I open the app, a...
  10. Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x color displaying problem while watching movies on apps: Seems to only happen when watching in 4k ultra or dolby vision works sometimes for a lil while then it starts works fine with anything else happened on my last tv and now my lg c1 has anyone else...