Xbox series s problems need help

Discus and support Xbox series s problems need help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently bought an xbox series s for Christmas and games do not install. When I click the install button nothing happens. Any reason this happens? My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/speedrunners99, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Xbox series s problems need help

I recently bought an xbox series s for Christmas and games do not install. When I click the install button nothing happens. Any reason this happens? My connection is great

submitted by /u/speedrunners99
    [link] [comments]

/u/speedrunners99, Dec 25, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

AC Valhalla graphics

Hi,

A common problem when running newer games on such older hardware like the original Xbox One and Xbox One S. The Xbox One lacks the processing and graphics power of the Series X and S consoles. I'm afraid there isn't anything you can do to improve things
    on your Xbox One. You'll need a Series X or S to get a better visual experience.

Luckily if or when you buy a Series X or S, your game will be updated to the Series version for free.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

Ok a clearing up seems to be needed

Series S Is a disc-less console

Xbox one s isn't but is NOT a series S

Flight sim 2020 is only series compatible
  4. Marfeich Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

@Microsoft

Can we get any information about this problem ? I need to know whether to sell the Xbox series S and buy the PS5.
  5. Olcay95 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

Most of games are great on Series S, speacially optimisated ones for S|X

But FIFA 22 is a big problem because I bought the Series S speacially for FIFA but the game looks like from Xbox 360....

We need your support, I hope they will fix this awful / pixelated graphics

Many thanks
  6. SammyVS Win User

Controller and Headset both disconnecting

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

If the problem is with Xbox controllers and you have tried all the troubleshooting the problem is in the console and repair is needed.

If your Xbox is the One S/X and Series S/X you can have it repaired with Microsoft.

This link has instructions.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

Xbox series s problems need help

1. Xbox series s problems need help - Similar Threads - series problems need

2. Xbox one series x problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series x problem: [img] What is happing here broken hdmi port or broken retimer or something else ? 96ee1e5a-cbb5-426c-8e88-57be0ceaa02c
  3. Can hard restting series s fix my problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can hard restting series s fix my problems?: Hello everyone, recently my series s has been having issues, those being random freezes, controller disconnecting randomly, the sync button not working, and the console just being rather slow. I...
  4. Xbox series X problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X problems: So recently I had an Xbox one s and moved to the series X and I plugged in my external hard drive and everything was normal… until yesterday when my Xbox would randomly shut off I thought maybe it...
  5. Problems with my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with my Xbox series X: All of a sudden yesterday when i started up my xbox and it wouldn't let me start up any of my games so i restarted it and when it cut back on all of a sudden my controller, my wireless headset,...
  6. Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X disc drive sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem?: Hi! XBOX Series X Disc Drive make this sound when installing from disc. Is this correct or a problem? Im little worried because this is my first console with disc drive. You can hear some...
  7. Problem with series x, need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with series x, need help: Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles...
  8. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

in XboX Insiders
    kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s: I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET...
  9. Problems with series s I need support please

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with series s I need support please: I have had some bugs with my console series s and I would like your help to know if it is normal my control has recurrent disconnect issues with the console is the nexus button does not respond...
  10. Xbox Series X. Shutting down a problem (controller and headset need linking up everytime)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X. Shutting down a problem (controller and headset need linking up everytime): Hi. When I shut down my console from the controller, it then shuts down but then opens back up and the controller and headset loses connectivity. Also, every now and again, the controller and...