Xbox Series S Randomly Freeze and Shutting Down

Discus and support Xbox Series S Randomly Freeze and Shutting Down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have bought Xbox Series S 20 days ago and ı finished The Medium, I also played Fifa21 for 15 hours. My console was fine at theese games.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tolgaayhan, May 17, 2021.

1. tolgaayhan
    tolgaayhan Guest

Hello guys,

I have bought Xbox Series S 20 days ago and ı finished The Medium, I also played Fifa21 for 15 hours. My console was fine at theese games.

But my console randomly freeze 5-10 seconds and shutting down while playing AC Valhalla. When ı open the console after the shut down ı saw dynamic backround corrupted. Hard reset and re-install the game did not fix my problem. I am reading forums for an one week and ı learned there is no solution for this problem.

Should I send my console for replacement or waiting for an update?

I am waiting your kind responses

:)

tolgaayhan, May 17, 2021
  2. ColeDeSilvey Win User

Account

Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  3. JasonD8 Win User

Xbox one controller(s) meltdown

Only controllers where the things that smoked and smelled like meltedplastic there def toast. Xbox itself will run for 3-4 hrs max but will freeze and shut down randomly.
  4. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  5. Red LeaderDD Win User

Xbox series x turning off

I’m having the same issue with my series s. I haven’t finished a multiplayer round without it shutting down
  6. [Farscape] Win User

XBOX SERIES X IS FREEZING AND SHUTTING DOWN

I would demand a replacement not a repair, you will most likely have to send back to Microsoft if you bought from them, if another retailer i would argue with them first.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Randomly Freeze and Shutting Down - Similar Threads - Series Randomly Freeze

2. My TV randomly shuts off while playing certain games in my Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My TV randomly shuts off while playing certain games in my Xbox Series S: Ever since I’ve had my Xbox series s I have been having this problem. The console itself is working great, but after a while of playing certain games, the actual tv shuts off. I grab my tv...
  3. Series X randomly shutting down while gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly shutting down while gaming.: I've just gotten my Series X a little over a month ago. If it's relevant, my console was manufactured in January of 2021, since I know there were some defective units back between August and...
  4. Xbox Series S randomly loses connection for a split second

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S randomly loses connection for a split second: I know this has been posted here before by many others but I figured it’s probably my only chance at getting some help with this issue. I’ve had the Series S since launch and I’ve always had this...
  5. Xbox Series X controller randomly disconnects on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller randomly disconnects on me: Hello all Looking for some support/advise here. I purchased an Xbox Series X console a couple months ago. it was going great for the first couple months. Now, randomly, every 3-4 days of gaming,...
  6. Xbox Series X Controller(s) causing headset “Crackling” & Random Shut offs?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Controller(s) causing headset “Crackling” & Random Shut offs?: Hi‍♂️Guys/Gals. Could REALLY use some feedback/insight. Several weeks back I noticed my headset would randomly begin crackling (static noises) ever so often during play sessions. The controller...
  7. Xbox Series X Random Shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random Shutdown: I have kept my Xbox in an open location on hardwood placed upright. Today, I had it shut down after about 20 minutes of gameplay and then it starts up and runs for hours like nothing ever...
  8. Xbox series X games randomly crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games randomly crashing: Hi all, Since the beginning of the launch of the XSX i have a problem that games randomly crashes and automatic goes back to the home screen. This happens with several games like: Halo wars 2 ,...
  9. Xbox Series X Random shutdowns & Random controller freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Random shutdowns & Random controller freezes: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced these issues, as the subject line says, every once in a while the system will become unresponsive and shut itself down... This has happened to...
  10. Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S dashboard lag and freezing/ Also the console randomly turned off while...: My Xbox series s console keeps lagging and freezing when going in and out ofbthe dashboard and back into games. It also shut down by its self while playing a game what's going to on with these...