xbox series s remote play on Mac?

Discus and support xbox series s remote play on Mac? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just bought series s and I have a MacBook. I want to be able to play it on my MacBook via remote play but I don't know how. I tried onecast but it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JobAgitated3477, Jan 1, 2021.

1. xbox series s remote play on Mac?

So I just bought series s and I have a MacBook. I want to be able to play it on my MacBook via remote play but I don't know how. I tried onecast but it was working for xbox one only. I don't have a M1 chipped MacBook so I cannot download the xbox iOS app. Also, I don't have enough space to download windows 10 which is also inconvenient to switch for only one app. So is there anyone who was able to figure out how to play xbox via remote play on Mac ?

submitted by /u/JobAgitated3477
    [link] [comments]

/u/JobAgitated3477, Jan 1, 2021
  2. J.P. Voodoo Win User

Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

Hi,

If you don't know, better don't answer.

Supported device Xbox One S/X for remote play on PC.

Series X/S not available in Beta app.

Xbox Series X and S are out of luck for now.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
  4. eVapour Win User

Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

I just tried the xcloud service directly from my series s and it worked absolutely flawless.

Now I am even more confused than before.

Why can I play cloud games directly from my Xbox in an astounding quality but it is not possible to remote play from Xbox to pc/ipad.

But what confuses me even more is that it works perfectly with ps remote play.

Just tested steam remote play from the PC to the iPad and that also worked wonderfully.

Maybe it's an general problem with the series s/x consoles?
  5. XBF John Win User

Xbox series x 串流

好,

Xbox 程播放可在 PC 上使用。 直接在您的 PC 上玩 Xbox Series X|S 和 Xbox One 主機上的遊戲。 在 Xbox 應用程序中設置 程播放。

請檢查這個網站:

此致,

[以上文字是機器翻譯的,可能不是原始消息的準確表示。]

Hello,

Xbox Remote play is available on PC. Play games from your Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles right on your PC. Set up remote play in the Xbox app

Please check this site:

Best Regards,

6. Cro Gal Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

Yes, I agree. This is similar like remote play (app is the same). In the old xbox companion app for remote play you can use 4 controllers to remote play but unfortunally we canot use old xbox companion app with xbox series.
Thema:

xbox series s remote play on Mac?

1. xbox series s remote play on Mac? - Similar Threads - series remote play

2. Using remote play on my PC from my Series X and expiring audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using remote play on my PC from my Series X and expiring audio issues: Whenever I connect to my console from the Xbox app on my computer for remote play, I have terrible audio issues through my speakers and headphones. I updated my controller and messed around with...
  3. Xbox series X Remote play console needs more authetication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Remote play console needs more authetication: I'm trying to play my Xbox Series X remotely on my Laptop and I keep getting an error cV: UMy0G4cexfOG276sKuq8o2.8 it says I need more authentication on my console. Don't have a clue what it's...
  4. Series X remote play session disconnects immediately upon connecting; cannot play.

in XBoX on Windows
    Series X remote play session disconnects immediately upon connecting; cannot play.: I've been using this feature as long as I've had the Series X (over a year) and all of a sudden last week it started disconnecting as soon as it establishes a connection. So, the video stream...
  5. XBOX Series X/S Remote Play Enable

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Series X/S Remote Play Enable: https://youtu.be/uOm31DDXGWk submitted by /u/Royal_Grand9160 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox series S remote play set up

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series S remote play set up: I am attempting to set up remote play from my series S to my PC. I have enabled remote play on the Xbox and the teat went well. When I try to start remote play on my PC, it checks the user account...
  7. Remote Play between iPad Pro and Xbox Series X is Unusable on the same network

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote Play between iPad Pro and Xbox Series X is Unusable on the same network: Been trying to get Remote Play to be usable for the past day. The results are stuttering audio/video and input lag. Most of the times while launching the connection it says 'Launching with cloud...
  8. Can I remote play my XBox Series X on my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I remote play my XBox Series X on my Xbox one?: So taking advantage of the higher performance of XBox Series X to play the game but displaying and controlling the game from my Xbox one. 476110df-84d5-4505-bee2-c75dab104722
  9. Series X Remote Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Remote Play: I have an Xbox One X and a Series X. Both are on 1 Gbps ethernet. Remote play to Windows 11 PC (in same house and also on same wired 1 Gbps ethernet) looks fairly poor from the Series X but looks...
  10. Xbox Series X remote play on Surface Pro X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X remote play on Surface Pro X?: Just got a Surface Pro X SQ2 and can’t seem to use it to remote play my XSX. The Xbox Companion App doesn’t seem to work and the “Official Xbox” App is not compatible with my device. I am running...