xbox series s reward your current market is not supported

Discus and support xbox series s reward your current market is not supported in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought an Xbox Series S and it won't let me enter the Rewards application, indicating that the country is wrong. I have tried with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoséF. R., May 26, 2022.

1. JoséF. R.
    JoséF. R. Guest

Hello, I recently bought an Xbox Series S and it won't let me enter the Rewards application, indicating that the country is wrong. I have tried with another account, another country, but nothing.

Also when I get the notice to claim the Xbox Game pass recommendations it also gives me an error.

xbox series s reward your current market is not supported [​IMG]

xbox series s reward your current market is not supported [​IMG]

:)

JoséF. R., May 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Make sure that your region is supported, JoséF. Even if you set your console location on a supported market it will detect your physical location.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/micro...
  3. Francia J. Win User

If you're physically located in Spain simply remove and re-add your account to re-sync it.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  4. xx HOS1Mxx Win User

Microsoft reward

It still tell me your current market is not supported and i selected usa store and english in language what is the problem in the microsoft rewards
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Retrocompatibilidad con anteriores mandos en Xbox Series S/X[Backward compatibility with previous controllers on Xbox Series S / X]

Hello CapitanYT,

Thank you for your post. I understand you have some questions on the compatibility of Rockband and Guitar Hero controllers with the Xbox Series X/S. Currently there is no information regarding the compatibility of these controllers, it is only known that
    the Xbox Series X/S will support controllers that are usable with the Xbox One.

I hope this information helps.
  6. jairobenitez Win User

Microsoft rewards

Your current market is not supported
Thema:

1. xbox series s reward your current market is not supported - Similar Threads - series reward current

2. microsfot rewards app on xbox series x issue

in XBoX on Windows
    microsfot rewards app on xbox series x issue: [img] [img] see above i am having issue with microsft rewards app any ideas how to fix this on xbox series x 8d0ac79b-dffa-4749-bd9d-ecde925deb76
  3. Problem with Microsoft Rewards app on Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Microsoft Rewards app on Series S: Hi everyone! I'm having problems when I try to use the Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox Series S (I've been using it for months and everything was always OK). The issue is when I open the app, a...
  4. Bought an Xbox Series S but didn't get any rewards points.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought an Xbox Series S but didn't get any rewards points.: Hello, I recently purchased an Xbox series s and I have come to notice that I've not gotten any Microsoft rewards points for my purchase and I was wondering why that is? I was signed in when...
  5. X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series X Completely Shuts Down from Rewards App: I’ve had an issue that happens a couple of times a week (usually from the Rewards app) where the Series X will do a hard shut down (no image) although the controller and system light remain on, It...
  6. xbox rewards Fifa 21 + Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox rewards Fifa 21 + Elite series 2 controller: I entered this competition in December and the results still haven't been posted do you know when they will be announced ??? 605a889a-4bc9-4aa2-95ac-64b39add014d
  7. Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Should I have received Reward points for my Xbox Series X pre-order?: I preordered the Series X on the desktop Microsoft Store on the first day of preordering back in September and received the new console on release day last week (November) - I was charged upon...
  8. I ordered a Xboxiex Series X + usb-c battery where are my reward points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered a Xboxiex Series X + usb-c battery where are my reward points?: Hello, I have ordered a series X (+ usb-c battery pack) through the store. I did not receive my reward points for that; which should be a lot. can you help? tnx...
  9. Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does buying a Series X on the Microsoft store not count for Microsoft Rewards Points?: I bought the new console on preorder day. After fully paying for it I still don't see any points added to my account. I was signed into my Microsoft account when I bought the system directly on...
  10. Purchasing Xbox Series X with Rewards Points Program

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchasing Xbox Series X with Rewards Points Program: I have almost 270,000 points in rewards points with Xbox which equates to almost $300 in either Xbox or Microsoft gift cards. Does anybody know if I can use these redeemed points towards the new...