xbox series s second-hand

Discus and support xbox series s second-hand in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I am about to buy an Xbox series s second-hand it in good condition not banned or anything. I was just wondering if there is any risk to it, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jhon Lionard, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Jhon Lionard
    Jhon Lionard Guest

Hi.
    I am about to buy an Xbox series s second-hand it in good condition not banned or anything.
    I was just wondering if there is any risk to it, and does Microsoft ban second hand buyers or if the seller can contact Microsoft and cause me a ban?.
    and what should i do to be completely safe after i get the console.
    Thank you for your time hope to hear from y'll soon

:)

Jhon Lionard, Sep 17, 2022
  2. Jhon Lionard Win User

thank you so much.
    there is no issue. with the hardware. all i am concerned about is the second hand purchase.
    do you know how long it takes from Microsoft to take action in case of any violation.
  3. Smwutches Win User

There's not a set timeline. It just depends on when they'd find one. So you could have it for a couple of days or a couple of months before it could get banned.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The seller can't contact Microsoft to have it banned. But if they've done something that would put it at risk for being banned, that could still happen at some point. Other than that, even though it may start up, you'd want to find out if there are any other issues with it before buying it.
  5. Jhon Lionard Win User

again thank you.
    that was extremely helpful.
  6. voteDC Win User

second hand xbox

You can't have your profile on two 360s at the same time but you can put it onto a USB stick and swap it between consoles that way.
Thema:

1. xbox series s second-hand - Similar Threads - series second hand

2. Xbox Series S turning off instantly (in a second) after being turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S turning off instantly (in a second) after being turned on: Hello everyone, I hadn't used my Xbox Series S in three to four days. Last Friday, when I turned it on, it turned off immediately (literally the next second). I pressed the power button three or...
  3. Xbox series s making a very light tapping sound every 2 seconds when on standby

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making a very light tapping sound every 2 seconds when on standby: Hey guys had my xbox series s since launch but about a year ago I noticed a very light tapping sound coming from where the psu would sit under the shell of the xbox when in standby mode but does...
  4. Xbox Series X powers off after 15-20 seconds after booting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X powers off after 15-20 seconds after booting up: This started happening a few days agp, I powered my xbox series x on after not using it for about a day. It powers on, I get a picture and it turns off after about 15-20 seconds. I've left...
  5. Second hand Xbox Series X Insider Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Second hand Xbox Series X Insider Preview: Purchased Xbox Series X from Gamestop. Girlfriend works there so we got a killer deal, only problem is previous owner enrolled in the Xbox Update Preview now we can't unenroll the Xbox and silly...
  6. Xbox Series S freezes for a second or two during games possible fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S freezes for a second or two during games possible fix: Hello, I am just writing to share a possible fix for when the Series S (maybe X) freezes in game for a second or two. I have owned an Xbox 360, Xbox One Original, Xbox One S, and an Xbox Series...
  7. insider on second series s console?

in XboX Insiders
    insider on second series s console?: Is it worth it to buy a second series s to use for xbox insider? submitted by /u/PMCPCM88 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox series x randomly disconnects from Wi-Fi for 2 seconds then reconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x randomly disconnects from Wi-Fi for 2 seconds then reconnects: I recently made an upgrade to a series x and I've been facing an issue recently in terms of I've been getting disconnected randomly recently when playing a certain game it only seems to keep...
  9. playing co-op (split screen) with son on second controller on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing co-op (split screen) with son on second controller on Xbox series x: I Just got a new x box series x after upgrading from x box 360. Is it still possible to use the 2nd controller to play split screen in games like borderlands or is this only available now when...
  10. is there still warranty for second hand xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there still warranty for second hand xbox series x?: is there still warranty for second hand xbox series x? 50104be8-5fda-4770-8bff-48a52d10d6ce