Xbox series S Shipping

Discus and support Xbox series S Shipping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My order is showing that the xbox will be shipped on the 8th of Dec - at time of purchase. Few days later and Now a message is coming up if you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dale Px, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:32 PM.

1. Dale Px
    Dale Px Guest

Xbox series S Shipping

Hi,

My order is showing that the xbox will be shipped on the 8th of Dec - at time of purchase.

Few days later and Now a message is coming up if you were to order an xbox - DUE TO INCREASED HOLIDAY DEMAND PRODUCTS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL THE END OF DECEMBER.

What shall i expect?

:)

2. dempup Win User

Xbox series S Shipping

Hi Dale.

Expect the shipping date on your order, unless you get an update on your order.
  3. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  4. xA7XxDeathBat Win User

Keyboard and mouse

Good morning! As long as you are talking about the Series S or X, then according to sources yes, almost any Keyboard or Mouse will be suitable. Please see below:

"The USB transmitters that ship alongside wireless gaming mice and keyboards handle all the data communication between your peripherals and your console. This means that almost all wireless keyboards and mice will work with Xbox Series X and S."

There is a very informative article on the devices here:

https://dotesports.com/hardware/news/how-to-use-keyboard-and-mouse-on-xbox-series-x-or-s

Of course, that being said, devices made specifically for the system will have more finely tuned compatibility.

Hopefully this helps!
  5. dempup Win User

Xbox series x

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. As i am aware, no Series X consoles has shipped to any youtubers. A Empty casing of the Series S/X systems has been sent out to specific media though, including some big youtube channels.
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox s

Thema:

Xbox series S Shipping

1. Xbox series S Shipping - Similar Threads - series Shipping

2. Shipping details on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shipping details on Xbox Series X: Hi Guys, Can anybody tell me when the Xbox Series X will be shipped if it was purchased from the Microsoft store on launch day Nov 10th 2020? The money was taken out of my account and the status...
  3. Xbox Series X Launch Day Shipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Launch Day Shipping: I have an email saying my xbox series x should ship today, but on the website it still says pending. I have heard that there is a glitch and it should be shipping December 23rd, is this true? Has...
  4. X-Box Series X shipping from Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Series X shipping from Microsoft: I purchased a Series X at 12:23 Tuesday morning from Microsoft. I was shocked to see that it wont be delivered until December 23rd. Any ideas why? That is cutting it very close to Christmas. We...
  5. When will the Xbox Series X ship?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the Xbox Series X ship?: I ordered the console at midnight on launch day and there is no mention of ship dates. I want to make sure I'll be home. Usually the order number/ sheet displays this....
  6. Xbox Series X shipping issues/concerns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shipping issues/concerns: Hey guys, so I was lucky enough to be able to snag a Series X from the Microsoft store at launch on midnight. I went all out and also got the Express Shipping method which states a delivery of 1...
  7. Xbox Series X shipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shipping: Hello, I ordered a an xbox series x off of Microsoft, I got a confirmation email saying it should be here tomorrow but on the website it still says my order is pending. Does this mean it has not...
  8. Series x shipping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Series x shipping: Hello i am so confused with whats happening with my series x, i got the preorder, but i havent gotten any information since it went through except for getting charged last night, for status it...
  9. How can I find out when my Series X will be shipped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find out when my Series X will be shipped?: So I managed to get a pre order in as soon as it went live on September 22nd for the Series X. I even got charged the full amount already through my bank. However, the status still says "Pending"...
  10. Xbox series x shipping/arrival

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x shipping/arrival: I ordered an xbox series X today off of Microsoft and I was wondering if anyone knows how long It will likely take for it to arrive, or took for there's to arrive....