Xbox Series S sometimes boots up to a black screen.

Discus and support Xbox Series S sometimes boots up to a black screen. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sometimes my Xbox Series S boots up to a black screen. Is my HDMI cord failing or does anyone else have this issue? When it does it I can't open the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlashDesert, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Xbox Series S sometimes boots up to a black screen.

Sometimes my Xbox Series S boots up to a black screen. Is my HDMI cord failing or does anyone else have this issue? When it does it I can't open the guide or see the menu when you go to reset the console, report a problem, etc. The only way it fixes is I have to unplug the HDMI from the back of my TV and unplug the Xbox from the wall.

submitted by /u/FlashDesert
    [link] [comments]

/u/FlashDesert, Feb 24, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One splash screen

Microsoft haven't said it is. I believe the green Xbox One startup screen will stay, and the Xbox Series X/S will get the new Xbox boot up screen.
  3. Bazajaytee Win User

Another family in the "brand new Xbox One that doesn't work out of the box" camp

How long did you leave it for?

During a cold boot it will show the logo then black screen for up to a minute before the green boot screen shows up.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

x box

I'm guessing the posters first language isn't English. I suspect the xbox starts up shows an error and the screen goes black.

Try leaving the xbox at the black screen and powered on for around an hour or so and it may hopefully boot up fully.
  5. MikeStokes1 Win User

Black screen

I have the same problem with my Xbox One. tried a cold boot but start screen comes up then just goes to black screen help
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

error keeps popping up evertime i try and go home

Hi, just let the Xbox sit at the black screen, it can take an hour or more but the Xbox should boot up fine.
Thema:

Xbox Series S sometimes boots up to a black screen.

1. Xbox Series S sometimes boots up to a black screen. - Similar Threads - Series sometimes boots

2. How to edit or upload Xbox series X HDR video to youtube?

in XboX Insiders
    How to edit or upload Xbox series X HDR video to youtube?: Hello, I have recored HDR video from Xbox series X. When i try to upload it to Youtube without any changes youtube show we Failed to convert video. When i try to open that video in different...
  3. White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    White dots on black screen sometimes on Series X: So I've had this issue right from the first day when I got my console on release. A whole bunch of white dots flickering like stars on my dark OLED screen when games are loading or the screen is...
  4. Why does my Xbox Series X do this? Sometimes only the bottom half of my TV will have the...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox Series X do this? Sometimes only the bottom half of my TV will have the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Particular-Ad6199 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x sometimes turn on problem: Hi, I have an issue with my xbox series x. Usually when I turn on I have black screen, the xbox button lights up but after 30-40 seconds it turns off. Then I have to turn on again and it is...
  6. Sometimes dashboard works slowly i must restart Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sometimes dashboard works slowly i must restart Xbox Series X.: Hello. I have Xbox Series X and monitor Aorus PI27Q 1440P 120hz connected HDMI 2.1. Hello. I have Xbox Series X and monitor Aorus PI27Q 1440P 120hz connected HDMI 2.1. But in dashboard i have...
  7. Xbox Series S sometimes won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S sometimes won't power on: Hello! First post on this forum, he! So, I have been rocking my Series S for the past month and it's all cool. But something has been bugging me: sometimes, right after connecting my Xbox Series...
  8. Xbox Series X: Headset constantly disconnecting and reconnecting and sometimes Elite Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X: Headset constantly disconnecting and reconnecting and sometimes Elite Series...: Headset is a Arctis 9x constantly disconnects (and or starts cutting out) and reconnects from Xbox or I will just lose all audio and have to manually turn off the headset and turn it back on > I...
  9. Series x internal drive sometimes doesn't show installed games

in XboX Insiders
    Series x internal drive sometimes doesn't show installed games: So I have about 20 games installed on the internal SSD and sometimes when I reboot the console those games won't show on my installed list, if I goto manage storage I can see the drive and the...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 paddle sometimes require two quick presses in succession

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 paddle sometimes require two quick presses in succession: Hello, my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 paddle (longest, lower-left of controller or "X" button for default) sometimes require two quick presses in succession to recognize my "X" press. This has...