Xbox series s sound issue

Discus and support Xbox series s sound issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got my son a xbox series s And 2 sets turtle beach headsets both compatible with xbox When plugged in to the control pad , he can hear his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DameonCordwell, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Xbox series s sound issue

So I got my son a xbox series s

And 2 sets turtle beach headsets both compatible with xbox

When plugged in to the control pad , he can hear his friends and chat with them but when in a game he can't hear the game audio all he can hear is is friends and chat with them

I have been in xbox settings and tried all the different settings still no game sound through the headset just chat ov tried all the chat settings to and still no game sound, I would asune you should be able to hear both game sound and chat together if anyone can talk me through how to set this up would be much appreciated

:)

DameonCordwell, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Lil DW Win User

Will Xbox Series X be worth it

I have been thinking the same here. The xbox series X sound amazing and i am looking forward to it. but i have the Xbox one s at the minute And think I should get the Xbox X Soon or wait fot the series x.
  3. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

New xbox

The Xbox Series S/X has 3 USB ports, just like the Xbox One. From the sound of it, you have the Xbox 360 S. If that is the case, the 2tb drive you own will work, only if the drive is a USB 3.0/3.1 drive. Please note, the only games that will work on the
    drive will be 0g Xbox games. Xbox 360 games & Xbox One games. Any series S/X games will have to be stored on the consoles own storage, which includes the consoles external SSD.
  5. Kxber Win User

Series s

Is it normal that there is some internet issues on the xbox series s and can i fix it

It used to work
    "some internet issues" is pretty vague but try restarting your Xbox series s and if that doesn't work forget your Wi-Fi network then re-connect to it? lastly maybe try an ethernet cable?
  6. dempup Win User

Xbox s

Thema:

Xbox series s sound issue

1. Xbox series s sound issue - Similar Threads - series sound issue

2. Razer Thresher Ultimate Headset - Sound issue on XBox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Thresher Ultimate Headset - Sound issue on XBox Series X: Hi, I upgraded from a Xbox One X to a Series X, since I have been using my Series X with my Razer Thresher Ultimate headset, whilst playing a game I hear a beep and I would loose all sound, this...
  3. Sound issues on series x, sound comes and goes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound issues on series x, sound comes and goes: Hello! Suddently today i have sound issues in all my games and also the menu, sound can stay on and goes away for 5-6 seconds, then it return again. I have added a soundbar to the tv, with hdmi...
  4. Xbox series X has sound issues with TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has sound issues with TV?: So as of today, out of the blue, my xbox series x won’t play all of the audio from movies, amazon prime, etc. i have not tried it wirh games, but I can hear the background music of movies and tv...
  5. Xbox Series X sound Issue. Audio gets lost in the middle of a scene dialogue.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X sound Issue. Audio gets lost in the middle of a scene dialogue.: When I play new games such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Cyberpunk 2077 and I have headphones plugged into the new xbox series x controller, sometimes audio gets lost in the middle of a scene...
  6. Resuming a Series enhanced game causes sound issues from home screen

in XboX Insiders
    Resuming a Series enhanced game causes sound issues from home screen: This mostly seems to affect Series X enhanced games like Fortnite and Call of the Sea for example, if you drop to the dashboard, then go back into the game, it takes several seconds further audio...
  7. Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x)

in XboX Insiders
    Arctis 9x sound issues have returned on 2011.201203-1717 (series x): Hi folks. I got the Arctis 9x headset along with the series x and got the well documented issue with the sound cracking if the analogue sticks weren't moved after about 5 secs. Went into the...
  8. Surround sound audio issue on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surround sound audio issue on series x: I'm having an issue with my surround sound system it is connected to my TV using hdmi arc and my xbox is connected to the tv via hdmi while playing games the sound will work fine and then all of a...
  9. Xbox Series X menu sound issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X menu sound issue: I faced the following problem after purchasing the Xbox Series X console, when interacting with the system menu (navigating and selecting settings), the system sound is played, but in addition to...
  10. Xbox Series X sound issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X sound issue: I just got the Series X from a giveaway. The sound is not working, it ONLY works in headphones. I tried factory reset, unplugging HDMI, nothing is working. I connected to the xbox using my phone...