Xbox series s sound when using headphones

Discus and support Xbox series s sound when using headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone else have the problem where with the series s when you use your headphones it makes like a static noise and stuff I tried all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by austinfrye, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:13 AM.

1. austinfrye
    austinfrye Guest

Does anyone else have the problem where with the series s when you use your headphones it makes like a static noise and stuff I tried all of my headphones and it does the samething. I also used my one s controller and no luck so I took my series s controller and connected it to my one s and I had no problems with the sound so its not the controller or headphones but the xbox.

:)

2. Gabriel_0605 Win User

Xbox one headset no ingame sound, only "xbox-sound"

I have no sound at all in my headphone. only when im long pressing a button on the adapter for my headphones. and im using the xbox stereo headset.

The audio setting is set to windows sonic for headphones.
  3. mntdew7726 Win User

New 3.5mm Xbox One controllers don't seem to output sound unless a mic is detected?

I am having a similar issue with the new Master Chief controller for Xbox One. When I use my ear buds (without mic) I get sound through the controller and everything works fine. When I use my new headphones (over ear Bluetooth/aux capable) with the 3.5mm
    cable it detects the headphones but does not play sound. The headphones work on all of my other devices with 3.5mm jack.
  4. o Bura FreaK o Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaopter

I and countless others are having this same problem. I bought the turtle beach x04's and had constant sound drops and static. The headphones work fine on an ipod/laptop etc but only have problems when using them on the xbone. Even if i use any other headphones
    on the xbone with the adaptor i still get the sound dropouts and static. I ended up returning the xo4's as it is a complete disgrace that we are having these issues and that they are yet to be resolved. The [roblem's lie with the headset adaptor and until
    this is patched we are going to keep experiencing these issues, what a joke.
  5. TheRevenite Win User

Xbox One S Audio Stuck on Headset Profile

For anyone still plagued with this issue, with wireless headphones, you'll need a controller with an audio jack or the adapter.

My Xbox One S, with the September 2018 patch, simply disconnect the wireless headphones and plug standard headphones or cell phone earbuds into the controller. Give it a minute or two, then unplug them. enter the sound settings ams change the headphone
    audio "uncompressed stereo". Exit the sound settings and re-enter the sound setting and your HDMI setting will be available. You can then re-setup your wireless headphones with any of the options needed.

I hope this helps others with this issue.
  6. Duncan Ragland Win User

Xbox one. S keeps. Switching. From receiver to headphons

If these are wired headphones, consider unplugging them from the controller. If these are wireless headphones, try turning them off when you want to use the surround sound system.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s sound when using headphones - Similar Threads - series sound using

2. Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s makes loud startup noise, after startup sound is normal: I have purchased an xbox series S, I am based out of India. The xbox makes a loud startup sound. After start up, the sound is normal and I have no issues. In-game sounds are normal. I use a...
  3. Xbox series s sound issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s sound issue: So I got my son a xbox series s And 2 sets turtle beach headsets both compatible with xbox When plugged in to the control pad , he can hear his friends and chat with them but when in a game he...
  4. No more sound on Mass Effect Andromeda XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more sound on Mass Effect Andromeda XBox Series S: Game : Mass Effect Andromeda Hardware : Xbox Series S After playing +/- 20 hours the game has no sound at all whatever I try ... I don't know what to do ! e18e93fb-9bb8-4488-976a-d135fd707cfe
  5. No sound coming through headset Xbox series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    No sound coming through headset Xbox series X: Ok so I’m a relatively new owner of a Xbox Series X, I’ve had so many problems its unreal. This problem is that the game sound does not come through the headset (which is connected to the...
  6. Xbox Series X. Disappointed with sound options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X. Disappointed with sound options.: Hello, So I have been playing games for a long time and sound is really important to me. So in my old Setup I had a Xbox one X with Astro A40 TR with Mixamp. I was loving the sound. It was so on...
  7. Series X sounds crackling if i dont touch controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X sounds crackling if i dont touch controller.: Is this problem already fixed? Steelseries Arctis 9X support webpage say that this should have been fixed since November update and i was waiting what takes so long to fix it. My sounds still...
  8. Xbox Series X headset sound crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X headset sound crackling: Good day, When I use my series x or elite 1 controller with my wired headset plugged into the controller, I get very bad sound quality output (lots of breakage/crackling). When I plug my...
  9. Xbox Series X No Sound Via HDMI After Using Headphones On Controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X No Sound Via HDMI After Using Headphones On Controller.: When I plug my Apple headphones into my Xbox Series X controller I get a bad buzzing feedback unless I turn the mic volume all the way down. Now, I get no audio through my TV. I've tried...
  10. Optical audio and use of sound extractor for Xbox Series X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Optical audio and use of sound extractor for Xbox Series X: So I have the turtlebeach Elite 800X which is a great headset and hard to get it's features in current headsets so want to keep using it but the Xbox Series X lacks a optical audio out so using...