Xbox series s thinks headset is connected to elite controller

Discus and support Xbox series s thinks headset is connected to elite controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just like the title, plain and simple as there is no other way to say it. My xbox thinks a headset is connected which isn't (Its the anniversary... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Irishplayer412, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Xbox series s thinks headset is connected to elite controller

Just like the title, plain and simple as there is no other way to say it. My xbox thinks a headset is connected which isn't (Its the anniversary headset) and its really frustrating. I hear audio in the headset but I can't use the mic. I tried with my other controller and its fine but I want the elite to work. Any help?

submitted by /u/Irishplayer412
    [link] [comments]

/u/Irishplayer412, Feb 2, 2022
  2. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

What controller you use?

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1 and a Xbox One S Controller.
  3. Panno92 Win User

Stereo Adapter

Yes, the headset adapter is compatible with all xbox one controller including your elite controller series one

"No matter what kind of Xbox controller you have, you can connect the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter to your controller by plugging it into the rectangular expansion port on the bottom of
    your controller"
  4. SamQY Win User

Xbox 360 controller not working with Xbox Cloud Gaming.

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

This controller does not support xCloud. These are the controllers you can use.

Official Xbox controllers

Xbox Wireless Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 (USB connection only)

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 (Bluetooth or USB connection)

Xbox Adaptive Controller (Bluetooth or USB connection)
  5. MárióPetri Win User

Reset Factory and Unpair elite controllers

This metod an xbox series s or x controller unpair.

My contorrel elite 2 and not working.
  6. Frankyy2k9 Win User

Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

Hi,

I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports bluetooth. I can make connection with the other older version Xbox
    One S wireless controller immediately.

I'd make a phone call with Apple support and they said that maybe the problem could be that the Xbox Elite controller series 2 won't be supported and isn't compatible with Ipad.

I want to know guys if you had the same problem and I want to ask if there will be an update in the future to solve this problem?
    At the moment the series 2 elite controller is not compatible with Iphones/Ipads. At the moment the only device that the series 2 controller is available on IOS side is the Mac and even that it's janky. Series 2 controller works fine on Android at the moment.
    Sorry if this doesn't help you, I myself is waiting for the Bluetooth proprietary to be added to the IOS list
Thema:

Xbox series s thinks headset is connected to elite controller

1. Xbox series s thinks headset is connected to elite controller - Similar Threads - series thinks headset

2. Xbox series x thinks it's overheating?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x thinks it's overheating?: This isn't happening to my series x it's happening to a friend's but randomly while playing his Xbox will hard reset and give an Xbox overheated warning. We've tested the temperature coming out...
  3. Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Do you think there will be a 3 TB or more Xbox Series X|S expansion card in 42...: The Xbox Series X|S will be exactly 5 years old on Nov. 10th, 2025, and Windows 10 is out of support by then. I’ll get a $750.00 or more plus 6% tax and shipping Xbox Series X bundle with all of...
  4. I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...

in XboX Insiders
    I enrolled in the Insider Program Preview ring (Beta I think) and then my Xbox One Series X...: I was on the phone with Xbox support for over three hours today. Let me just say, I’ve been in the insider program for Xbox One since it started. Never once had an issue on my original Xbox one. I...
  5. Discussion: Do you think it’ll be easy to get an Xbox Series X in 3 years, including...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discussion: Do you think it’ll be easy to get an Xbox Series X in 3 years, including...: I’m not blowing $300 plus Commonwealth of Pennsylvania sales tax on the S when I’ll enjoy everything the X has. I’ll keep all the $720 on my Amazon account awaiting my ability to get an Xbox...
  6. Series X, Console thinks headset is connected, So TV has no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X, Console thinks headset is connected, So TV has no sound: Hi All, My 2 day old Series X does not provide sound to my TV. It previously did. I had watched Netflix. Later I played online with friends. The next day when I got on, I was asked to do an...
  7. My Xbox series s i think its getting heat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s i think its getting heat: My Xbox series s i think it's getting heat 30c5e1fd-65a0-4bb7-a9ea-fd41148aa474
  8. I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X

in XboX Insiders
    I think I found BUG for "Buy as Gift" on Xbox Serie X: I would like to buy some DLC as a gift on Xbox Console. The current ID that use doesn't have Game Pass Member. So the menu that show up will suggest for join Game Pass and "Buy as Gift" Menu need...
  9. Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting Jagged edges and visual glitches on my xbox series s and I think it's broke: every game I play has jagged edges, when I stand still and when I move my camera in games. I have tried too mess with all of my Display settings and nothing works and hooked my original XBOX1 and...
  10. Xbox thinks Elite Controller Series 2 is headset. Arctis 9x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox thinks Elite Controller Series 2 is headset. Arctis 9x: When i turn on my Elite Controller Series 2, my Xbox Series X says I’ve connected a headset...?! It also seems to conflict with my Steelseries Arctis 9X headset. Is Microsoft going to fix this?...