Xbox Series S turns off while im on the dashboard.

Discus and support Xbox Series S turns off while im on the dashboard. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It only happens there, I can play games normally. submitted by /u/Watashiwa2d [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Watashiwa2d, May 4, 2021.

1. Xbox Series S turns off while im on the dashboard.

/u/Watashiwa2d, May 4, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

How to Get your rank back if you were just de-rank

Turning off your xbox while the disc is running can seriously damage your drive.

the correct thing to do is dashboard and then turn off if you need to.
  3. karthikeyans3 Win User

Xbox one s

Xbox one s turn off while playing game

After still now it's not turn ON
  4. your longlost dad Win User

Nfs heat

Its on xbox one s and im not getting errors...... When i try to lanch....it just turns off my xbox
  5. BBJayV1 Win User

My console keeps turning itself on.

had the same problem with my 360 s. i turn it off and sometimes it takes 10 to 15 seconds to turn off. other times it goes back to the startup screen without turning off and back to the dashboard. rather frustrating when it happens.
  6. LookinLikeMagic Win User

Disk has scratches on it just from playing.

This is happened to me a few times if I turn the console off or go to the dashboard while I'm actually in game. What generation of Xbox do you have?
Thema:

Xbox Series S turns off while im on the dashboard.

1. Xbox Series S turns off while im on the dashboard. - Similar Threads - Series turns off

2. Can’t connect to Xbox Series X when it is turned off

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t connect to Xbox Series X when it is turned off: In Alpha skip ahead So I have my Xbox Series X setup for instant on. But when it’s not turned on, I can’t access it from other networked devices like my phone or Amazon echo. Also doesn’t let me...
  3. Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Fan turns completely off and stays off while in Instant On mode, console gets very...: My Series X fan turns completely off in standby which is concerning to me. Is this normal because I went to the unit while it was turned off and felt the side and it was very warm probably 50c on...
  4. Xbox series s turns off automatically in the middle of the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s turns off automatically in the middle of the game: Hello I’ve recently bought xbox series s it turns off automatically in the middle of the game Kindly help me out I’m facing this issue 888368dc-c8af-41ce-b696-1eb2724b898b
  5. Series X controller turns off only seconds after turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller turns off only seconds after turning on: Ive just start having an issue where my series x controller will turn on when i hold the power button but will not stay on. It fades off only seconds after veing turned on and has repeated to do...
  6. xbox series x turns off by itself when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x turns off by itself when playing games: I went to play with my friend on Minecraft work perfectly fine until I play some rainbow after like 30 seconds - 1 minute it's turns off it's annoying and I just got it fixed by Microsoft I'm...
  7. Xbox Series X controller turns off consistently while fully charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller turns off consistently while fully charged: My xbox series X controller shuts off 3,4,5 times every minute despite having brand new batteries. This controller is only 5 months old and is updated with the latest firmware. This issue makes...
  8. Xbox Series S - Fan dont turn off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S - Fan dont turn off: I noticed since last update that even i turn my Xbox off the fan still goas on. Im not talking about 10-15 min but several hours. Sometimes the fan stops but in this case i find the xbox is very...
  9. Xbox series X turning itself off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X turning itself off: My Xbox serise X keeps turning itself off while playing some game: - Se of thieves - Grounded - Skyrim - Elder scorlls online - Dead by daylight 5 to name a few. This wasnt an issues at...
  10. Xbox Series X - Turning off mid-game - NBA 2K21

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off mid-game - NBA 2K21: I have searched this for weeks. My console does just fine for the most part. I can play single player games all day long with no issue. But when I connect to online matches my system runs real hot...