Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

Discus and support Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillWilbur1, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:42 AM.

1. BillWilbur1
    BillWilbur1 Guest

I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around 290ms - 400ms. I have tried everything that I can think of to make it work right and just cant figure it out. Only seems to be the Xbox, computers work just fine. Any ideas out there

:)

2. Francia J. Win User

Seems like the latency is indeed high. Are you connected via wired or wireless?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi BillWilbur1, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Let's check the network speed and statistics on your Xbox console.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed & Statistics.

Please provide me with the following:

Download Speed

Upload Speed

Latency

Wireless Strength

There are many factors that are causing this issue which we will validate.
  4. BillWilbur1 Win User

Hi , I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Let's check the network speed and statistics on your Xbox console.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed & Statistics.

Please provide me with the following:

Download Speed
    Upload Speed
    Latency
    Wireless Strength

There are many factors that are causing this issue which we will validate.
    Hope this helps
    [​IMG]
  5. ngocphi Win User

Saints Row IV download

Your ping is extremely high

What isths connection type?

Lte or dsl or cable?

If lte that would be why

Lte isnt made for gaming and it is suggested you use broadband

Also if yoybhave fibre you need to work with your isp on your firewall settings
  6. StEwArT iZ kOoL Win User

my xbox wont connect to my verizon wifi 890l

I have the same problem I played earlier today now I come home and its not working I'm using the Verizon mifi 4g lte
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping - Similar Threads - Series Verizon LTE

2. Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update: Following this latest update, I have audio distortion in party chat on any controller used. It has never been an issue prior. Reboots and unplugging the console have not worked. Reports submitted....
  3. Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S: Can I buy a digital version of Call of Duty: Vanguard and do i have to have some sort of a gaming subscription to play Call of Duty: Vanguard online with other people?...
  4. XBOX Series X Dolby Atmos audio cut out

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Dolby Atmos audio cut out: I have a Sony XR50X94JU Soundbar: Samsung Q930B Soundbar connected to HDMI 3 (EARC/ARC 120HZ 4K) Xbox connected to HDMI 4 (ARC 120HZ 4K) Hello, I go to play games on my Xbox and sometimes...
  5. Xbox series X disconnecting from multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X disconnecting from multiplayer: Hi, I’m having an issue with my Xbox series x. I’ve had it for less than a month. It worked fine the first 2 weeks then suddenly started disconnecting from multiplayer matches. I’m still connected...
  6. XBox One controller scrolling down on Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One controller scrolling down on Series S: I recently upgraded to an XBox Series S from the One. I have a DreamController that I was using with no problems on the One. Now on the Series S, it scrolls to the bottom of the home screen and...
  7. Game installation stops on Series S after July update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation stops on Series S after July update: I purchased the Series S in June '22 and didn't have any issues in terms of downloading games till July. After the July update, I started experiencing the issue, games stop downloading/ Installing...
  8. Xbox Series X not downloading when off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not downloading when off: I recently purchased and Xbox Series X when downloading games updates etc if I turn the Xbox off the downloads come to a stop instantly and will not download when the console is off. I have all...
  9. Xbox series x Audio Lag!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Audio Lag!: I have Audio delay on series x when using soundbar from tv via arc, this is a known issue when will Microsoft fix this? there are 100's of thousands of people in forums with the same issue. Im...
  10. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Xbox Series X HDR issues

in XboX Insiders
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Xbox Series X HDR issues: Can someone familiar with this issue please explain how to fix the HDR setting that adversely affects the color/gamma appearance for this game? I know the first step is turning off HDR but that's...