Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping

Discus and support Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BillWilbur1, Aug 6, 2022.

1. BillWilbur1
    BillWilbur1 Guest

I have recently switched to this internet service a week ago, and ever since I am having horrible ping while trying to play online games. Ping goes all the way up to 800ms but typically around 290ms - 400ms. I have tried everything that I can think of to make it work right and just cant figure it out. Only seems to be the Xbox, computers work just fine. Any ideas out there

:)

BillWilbur1, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Seems like the latency is indeed high. Are you connected via wired or wireless?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi BillWilbur1, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Let's check the network speed and statistics on your Xbox console.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed & Statistics.

Please provide me with the following:

Download Speed

Upload Speed

Latency

Wireless Strength

There are many factors that are causing this issue which we will validate.
  4. BillWilbur1 Win User

Hi , I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Let's check the network speed and statistics on your Xbox console.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Test Network Speed & Statistics.

Please provide me with the following:

Download Speed
    Upload Speed
    Latency
    Wireless Strength

There are many factors that are causing this issue which we will validate.
    Hope this helps
    [​IMG]
  5. ngocphi Win User

Saints Row IV download

Your ping is extremely high

What isths connection type?

Lte or dsl or cable?

If lte that would be why

Lte isnt made for gaming and it is suggested you use broadband

Also if yoybhave fibre you need to work with your isp on your firewall settings
  6. StEwArT iZ kOoL Win User

my xbox wont connect to my verizon wifi 890l

I have the same problem I played earlier today now I come home and its not working I'm using the Verizon mifi 4g lte
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S Verizon LTE Home Internet High Ping - Similar Threads - Series Verizon LTE

2. xbox series s inital setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series s inital setup: hello, can anybody help me to setup my xbox series s. I'm getting error while checking updates at the initial setup screen. can not move any further then that step...
  3. Invert Y on right analogue stick - Series X and Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert Y on right analogue stick - Series X and Elite 2: I'm trying to invert Y on the right analogue stick on a Series X and Elite 2 and simply don't see the option in my controller mappings, I've read plenty of guidance and know where it's meant to...
  4. Invert Y on Series X and Elite 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invert Y on Series X and Elite 2: I'm trying to invert Y on Series X and Elite 2 and simply don't see the option in my controller mappings, I've read plenty of guidance and know where it's meant to be. But it's not there. Going...
  5. xbox series x/s nat type teredo can't be found

in XboX Insiders
    xbox series x/s nat type teredo can't be found: So This happened to my series x and s when I got home for some reason after my xboxes updated there is a glitch where it's saying I don't have a teredo however everything is still looking good...
  6. Xbox series S, one of usb ports not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S, one of usb ports not working: One of the rear usb ports is not registering my external hard drive. It was working before. I have tried completely turning off the console, clearing cache, and leaving it unplugged for 5 minutes....
  7. Xbox Series Backwards Compatibility Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series Backwards Compatibility Request: It really should be that all games from the previous generations of Xbox should be playable on newer consoles, but since they are not, here are some requests I have been waiting on for years -...
  8. Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest upgrade for series x disappeared: I purchased the upgrade for wreckfest over 6 months ago and haven't had a problem until a few days ago. I loaded the game up and noticed the prompt to purchase the upgrade had reappeared. Now the...
  9. Xbox Series X Won't turn on and Microsoft support website will not let me request a service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won't turn on and Microsoft support website will not let me request a service: I have a two month old Xbox series X, which no longer turns on. It will chime when hitting the power button, but the power light goes off immediately and does not turn on. I have attempted all the...
  10. Series X USB Ports & Games not booting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X USB Ports & Games not booting: I'll try and word this the best I can. I use a wired Razer controller and an external Seagate HDD for older games (both Xbox compatible). I usually have the Seagate in the lower rear USB, and the...