Xbox series s/x controller share button on PC

Discus and support Xbox series s/x controller share button on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi! I was wondering can you assign the share button on the new controller? Because i'd like to be able to use the one new feature i bought this for.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rezil18, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Rezil18
    Rezil18 Guest

Hi!

I was wondering can you assign the share button on the new controller? Because i'd like to be able to use the one new feature i bought this for.

thx

:)

Rezil18, Nov 20, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox one controller

The Xbox Series X controllers will work on Xbox One consoles, and the Xbox One controllers (including the Elite/Elite V2) will work on Xbox Series X too.

This is a link to an external site which
    confirms the backwards and forwards compatibility for controllers.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Not cireently, but that doesnt mean it won’t be in the future
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Series X controller wish?

I like the little changes to it, the share button is nice. But I will be using my Elite Series 2 Controller when the Xbox Series X comes out.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s/x controller share button on PC - Similar Threads - series controller share

2. My Xbox Series Controller turns off if I let go of the home button on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series Controller turns off if I let go of the home button on my controller: Hey guys so I have this problem with my controller ever since this morning, so what happen was that my controller keeps turning off when I let go of the home button on my controller, I tried...
  3. Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting support of Elite Series 2 controller: For the life of me I cannot seem to get support for this controller. I have the stick drift issue that is well documented. I have had the issue since August but was not playing much and a bunch of...
  4. Xbox Series X Disconnecting all or one controller until hard reset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Disconnecting all or one controller until hard reset: Yesterday, my controllers has been having issues syncing. Let's say your in a party with 6 - 10 people playing a competitive game such as call of duty. Suddenly your controller (Rechargeable)...
  5. Incorrect inputs on Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Incorrect inputs on Xbox Series X controller: Recently, I bought a Xbox series x controller, and it has been working fine. However, when I boot up a game, some of the inputs are wrong. For example, when I boot up Hitman 2, the left trigger...
  6. Series x controller share button not working since update

in XboX Insiders
    Series x controller share button not working since update: Hi all Randomly my share button is not working correctly, if i tap it records a clip and if i hold it takes a clip.. I have remapped to switch them around and now it only takes screenshots and...
  7. Share-button Series Controller funtional in Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    Share-button Series Controller funtional in Windows 10?: I recently purchased the new Xbox Series Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. After both updating the wireless adapter and controller to the latest drivers and firmware (5.5.2641.0) and...
  8. Share button Xbox Series controller in Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Share button Xbox Series controller in Windows 10: Hi there! My new Xbox Series controller doesn't take screenshots or clips at the click of the Share button. Xbox Game Bar is on. Also noticed that the Share button doesn't appear in the Xbox...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller Share Button on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Controller Share Button on PC: Hello, i received the new xbox controller today and i use it on my PC.Can someone tell me how the Share Button works?Share button works only on consoles? f719308a-d2e9-4b7d-a8c3-bb3f8a1d0353
  10. Will there be a Series X Elite 2(or 3) controller with the share button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a Series X Elite 2(or 3) controller with the share button?: I have an elite 1 controller and have been thinking about upgrading but realized neither of the current versions have the share button featured on the new Series X controllers. I can wait if they...