Xbox series s/x controller

Discus and support Xbox series s/x controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; none of the buttons work apart from rt and lt and the joysticks and the Xbox button I’ve looked up online and none of the help that was given works,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ` ., Aug 6, 2022 at 3:42 AM.

1. ` .
    ` . Guest

none of the buttons work apart from rt and lt and the joysticks and the Xbox button

I’ve looked up online and none of the help that was given works, I’ve updated the controller and it still don’t work and I’d rather not buy another controller for this just to happen again

Please help

:)

2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Does Series X support USB headset?

6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

standard xbox one controllers have been replaced with the series s/x controllers that work with all xbox one consoles and the new series s and x and even pc. they are readily in stock all over the uk, try argos.
Thema:

1. Xbox series s/x controller - Similar Threads - series controller

2. Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller headset audio issues - Series X latest update: Following this latest update, I have audio distortion in party chat on any controller used. It has never been an issue prior. Reboots and unplugging the console have not worked. Reports submitted....
  3. XBox One controller scrolling down on Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One controller scrolling down on Series S: I recently upgraded to an XBox Series S from the One. I have a DreamController that I was using with no problems on the One. Now on the Series S, it scrolls to the bottom of the home screen and...
  4. Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting.: Noticed in the last 2 weeks or so my elite controller will randomly disconnect for about 5-10 seconds and then reconnect. Anyone know how to solve this issue? I believe there was an update that...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 "Bricks"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 "Bricks": So my controller (Elite series 2) randomly bricks. Not being useable. It can't be turned off and unplugging it or plugging it back in won't help it. However once I unplug my headset it becomes...
  6. Xbox Series X Controller connecting to PC through xbox adapter but not showing up anywhere...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Controller connecting to PC through xbox adapter but not showing up anywhere...: Come on Microsoft fix this or I will keep ordering controller and then asking for a refund indefinitely. After the last windows update, the controller stopped working. It connects to the dongle...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller shows as "Paired" with PC, but wont stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller shows as "Paired" with PC, but wont stay connected: I just recently got an Elite series 2 controller to game with on my PC and the setup seemed easy enough. Make sure PC bluetooth is on, hold pair button and let them pair, PLAY! It didnt work out...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Paddles not Registering in the Default Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Paddles not Registering in the Default Profile: My Windows 10 system will not register any input when I use the paddles. The controller is on the default profile (no lights on the bottom). It use to be able to be seen as a separate button and...
  9. XBOX Series S/X Controller Smoking - Burning Plastic

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S/X Controller Smoking - Burning Plastic: Hey all I am having a problem with my new design lab controller my dad purchased before he passed away, I opened the box yesterday placed the new batteries in and it worked for an hour or so...
  10. Xbox series X controller not connecting properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller not connecting properly.: Hi, Recently, I left my home and played remotely with a XBOX controller connected via bluetooth to an ipad. Prior to this, it was working on the console no problem. Now, however, I tried...