Xbox Series S youtube audio issues

Discus and support Xbox Series S youtube audio issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone experienced audio issues with the YouTube app on the series s? Every video I play the audio slowly goes more and more out of sync with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Evan95_19, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Evan95_19
    Evan95_19 Guest

Has anyone experienced audio issues with the YouTube app on the series s? Every video I play the audio slowly goes more and more out of sync with the video, and the only way to fix it is to pause the video every 5 minutes, let the video catch back up, then continue it. It's a rather annoying problem to deal with at this point.

:)

Evan95_19, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Or even doing this! Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. Evan95_19 Win User

I'm sorry but this didn't work either, I'm still having the audio delay issue
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

You can also try to do a soft reset. The first step in resetting an Xbox is to open the main menu. This can be accomplished in one of two ways:

Press the home button on your Xbox controller. This is the illuminated button with a stylized X that is centrally located on the front of the controller near the top.

Alternately, you can press the left bumper until you reach the home tab, and then press left on the d-pad.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach the gear icon.

Press the A button to select the gear icon.

With all settings highlighted, press the A button again to open the settings menu.

Press down on the d-pad until you reach System.

Press the A button to open the ​System submenu.

With console info highlighted, press the A button again.

Press down on the d-pad to select reset console.

Press the A button to select this option and move to the final step.

Press left on the d-pad to select Reset and keep my games & apps. Then press the A button. This is the less thorough of the two options, as it only resets the Xbox firmware and settings without touching your games and apps. Try this first, as it allows you to avoid downloading everything all over again.

YOU WILL NEED YOUR EMAIL AND PASSWORD
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Have you tried uninstalling and installing the app?
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Then unfortunately or this is a hardware issue with the console or I recommend doing a full reset!
Thema:

1. Xbox Series S youtube audio issues - Similar Threads - Series youtube audio

2. Youtube on Xbox Series S/X - the worst app ever?

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube on Xbox Series S/X - the worst app ever?: Have never had a good experience using Youtube on my Series S. Issues (often, but not always): - Videos take a long time to start - if they start at all - Extremely poor quality at times due to...
  3. Series x youtube app is a pile of trash

in XboX Insiders
    Series x youtube app is a pile of trash: Anyone else still have the age restricted content problem using a brand acount when on xbox app? I cannot now watch any videos from the battlefield channel. Every other device using the exact...
  4. YouTube app still losing sync on Xbox series x..

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app still losing sync on Xbox series x..: I was in alpha skip ahead and moved down to omega, which helped fix the speed issue I was having with the system, but it still has the issue where YouTube loses sync slowly to the point where it...
  5. Xbox Series X/S Issue With YouTube & Games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S Issue With YouTube & Games: Me and a few of my friends have noticed that with the Series S and X that we will have audio desync from the footage when we are using the HDMI that came with the console, this also happens in...
  6. Series x youtube app sound wayyy out of sync

in XboX Insiders
    Series x youtube app sound wayyy out of sync: Anyone else got this. Beta insider latest update yesterday. Youtube video sounds are way out of sync with the video within the first minute or so, it's like 10 seconds out of sync. Before update...
  7. YouTube app constant judder in 4k video on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app constant judder in 4k video on Series X: I have an LG C9 OLED TV and when watching 4K video in the YouTube app on the Series X there is judder constantly. As an example, when watching the teaser video at 4K resolution for Ninja Theory's...
  8. Xbox (series S) YouTube app - where has the subcribed feed gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (series S) YouTube app - where has the subcribed feed gone?: The 'subscribed channels' and 'my library' feeds are missing from the sidebar menu. The app hasn't registered as recently updated but there is new features, no change after un/reinstalling, has...
  9. Series s youtube audio sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series s youtube audio sync: Why does youtube go out of audio sync ever 4 - 5 mins? I have to pause and replay to get sync back. This was not an problem on my one s or nvidia shield. Is anyone aware of a fix? Thank you...
  10. YouTube audio crackcling with 4K/HDR video + Xbox Wireless Headsets (Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube audio crackcling with 4K/HDR video + Xbox Wireless Headsets (Xbox Series X): Hello, I would like to report an issue I'm having with my Xbox Series X from November 10, 2020 till today. When using Xbox Wireless Headsets (like LucidSound LS35X), every time I watch an high...